HEY GUYS! I'm doing commissions!I'm opening up Sketch commissions to save up for college. I'm doing headshots for now.More Like This
Here's a sample:
5$ For Shaded headshot. Extra characters are an extra 4$
If you want color or a painted commission, it's 10$
If you want a painting then we can discuss the price, since it changes on the subject. cx
Please send me a message Via note if you're interested!
Thank you for your time!<333333
FEMALE TO MALE COSPLAY CONTEST! Update: This is a fun contest where we gurlz dress like boys! All are welcome to participate.More Like This
:iconbrogan-babycakes: Brogan-Babycakes is the gorgeous model who volunteered to make the first Girl to Boy photo entry!
Let's see which of you Gurlz makes the Cutest... BOY!!!!
How to Enter:
1) Take a BEFORE & AFTER photo of yourself from Girl to Boy!
2) Upload the Photo as a Deviation and Link it in the Comments of this Journal.
3) Fave this Journal. Watch me.
4) Consider joining my LaughingGurlz group! I'd appreciate it.
5) Tell your friends about this Contest. Add them in Comments or Write a Journal.
6) We will vote on the Gurl who has the most radical transformation, makes the cutest boy, and we all agree is the best Girl to Boy Transformation!
That's it! Easy Peasy, Extra Cheesy!! Meow Meow
Nozomi Tojo (Fairy Tale) WIP And a new cosplay means a new journal!More Like This
I'm really sorry for my long absence but this year has been a crazy busy one for me... I've only made two costumes so far and none of the photoshoots I need to ; ;
About my newest cosplay: I've been playing Love Live! since December and Nozomi Tojo is my absolute favourite school idol ♡ I fell in love with many of her outfits but decided on the Fairy Tale version to be my first one because I already had most of the materials. Besides the costume itself, I also stylized and decorated the wig, which is one of the most distinctive parts of this version. The WIP follows bellow:
I planned to make this especially for a con, Central Comics Fest, to which I was invited to present a cosplay workshop and to be one of the judges for Eurocosplay 2015 Portugal qualifying round, once again. Here is a quick photo taken there:
Bigger version here