Hi guys! It's been quite a long time... I was cleaning up my documents when I found a bunch of old sketchs I never showed here. I thought you might like to see it, even if it's like, REALLY old and messy! I still don't know if I will submit many more WoW drawings here (my inspiration is quite inconstant) but for the moment I started again to draw since I briefly reactivated my WoW account... ( You got me again Blizzard!) Damn those attractive new expansion stuff!
From left to right :
- Rufina and Benneth, the Alpha couple (and guild masters) of my Worgen roleplay guild, "La Meute Sombrecrin"
- Amberline, a worgen huntress and dear friend of my own Worgen Trisha, on her human form.
- Anhka and Sizreïs, two -former- pack members again.
- My crazy bitchy worgen priest and Kain, a non-less crazy Worgen dancing together, probably during an old Gilnean masquerade.
- A sketch of Keylah, Mahala's daughter during her early teen years. ( I really hate that drawing but... Nevermind)
- An old and unfinished sketch of Zérathis, a mighty Tauren warrior.
- A dirty sketch of an idea that comes to my mind if my Tauren Sunwalker didn't survive the Grimtotem assault. Maybe she would've ended as a spiteful Deathkinght instead.
- That drawing must be around five years old... brings back memories I tried to put behind me, but the past is the past I guess. So, Edra, huntress Blood elf with her pet.
- And a drawing of Trisha, my Worgen huntress. (I think I already show that one but I'm not sure... Anyway, it fill an empty space xD
Kain (c) :iconnielspeterdejong
Benneth, Anhka and Edra (c) Their respective owners.