Mandelbulb 3D NEW VERSION!!!!!As everyone probably knows already (I am lousy at putting up news here) Andreas ( thargor6 @ fractalforums ) has decided to continue the development of Jesses brilliant software together with Kali and probably a few other contributers.More Like This
This is just pure and we are all looking forward to see what this will lead to imagewise (and animation and 3D printingwise
He already released the first ALPHA version (try at your own risk)
- Number-Fields in the Formula-Window have now buttons to decrease/increase the value. The Increment can be specified at the bottom of the window
- Option to perform automatic refresh of the Navigator-window when changing formulas-parameters in the Formula-window
- The Formula-Window is resizable now
- Exchanging of formulas in the Formula-window now works in two directions
- Started to increase the number of formulas from 6 to 8. Many changes are already done, but no
Daily Fractal Feature for 13th April 2015Daily Fractal Feature for 13th April 2015More Like This
On a daily basis we, at DailyFractalFeatures, are aiming to showcase a small selection of fractal artwork to the community. We are proud to feature today's Daily Fractal Feature!
You can show your support by ing this News Article.
Please comment and the works featured and congratulate the artists!
I am not giving you my opinions today. I think these pieces are eloquent enough. Suffice it to say that what we have here is attention to detail and composition and superb renders.
Tycho Brahes Cosmological Cranium by :iconMANDELWERK:
Salvador's Garden by :iconQuor-Toth: