That moment when you realize...that you spoiled a story to yourself and instead of walking away and trying to forget, you spoil even more stuff for yourself by doing research about the spoiler...More Like This
500 Points Giveaway! :)More Like This
500 Points Giveaway!
How to enter:
1. FAVORITE THIS JOURNAL
.. and you will be entered!
There's a secret message hidden in the video below. Leave a comment on this journal with the secret message!
(I recommend not trusting the other comments, as the message changes regularly )
Every single day, 1 person who comments will win a bonus 100 points ^_^
previous winners: :icondrakitora: :iconfrom-dark-to-dawn: :iconmeiinka: :iconlife-is-the-bubbles:
have youtube? subscribe to my channel! drop me a comment ^_^ I love making new friends
I post every few days and I would absolutely LOVE if you left a comment on my video!
Thanks so much!
Find me on Tumblr. ^o^
Q: Why do you hold giveaways?
I'm just starting out on youtube so giveaways are a cool way of
His Kitten |Sebastian Michaelis x Reader| ModernAUMore Like This
"What greater gift than the love of a cat." - Charles Dickens
“Sebastian!” You hissed through clenched teeth as the little black ball of fluff pulled itself closer to your face, its little needle-sharp claws going through your shirt front and pricking your skin with each pull. “Get the damn kitten off me!”
Your previously chuckling boyfriend tutted you as he – with a large amount of kindness in his gentle hands – plucked the little black kitten from your chest and held it to his own. “[Name], why would you use such language against the poor thing? All she wants is some attention after you left her alone all day.”
It wasn’t your fault, you insisted, yanking the pins, ties and other whatnot from your [colour] hair that you had placed in there for work. Indeed you had left her alone but you didn’t really think your boss would like having the furry creature at work and not just the tell-tale signs of cat fur on y
How to Make a decent homestuck troll OC.THE DO'S AND DO NOT'S OF MAKING A HOMESTUCK TROLL OC.More Like This
1) THE NAME.
- Make it something we can pronounce. Not some stupid shit like Jukgth Ghtyfk.
- The first name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long.
- The last name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long as well.
- Your troll CANNOT have the last name of an actual canon troll.
- Nor can they be related at all.
2) TYPING QUIRKS.
- Make it something readable at least. Keep it simple.
- Don't use the ones that are over used. Like replacing S with $.
- Be creative.
3) BLOOD COLORS.
- Be realistic guys and stay with the program. Don't make them have some stupid rainbow blood or something. That screams Mary-sue.
- Your troll may be a mutant blood. It is rare but it happens. So it's okay, just don't make them flaunt it. They will be culled.
- Black and White are not colors, they are shades and tints. So therefor they cannot be blood COLORS. (This includes grey/gray)
- Lime is a canon color, but lime bloods have gone extinct.
- Your trolls blood cannot change colors.
Storytime~!So :iconcheesecherry: tagged me to write a sarcastic story. I would do a fan fic but... I can only write angst when it comes to ships :iconmingcryplz:More Like This
So I decided to write a real life story, because in real life I'm very sarcastic XD
Here's a story about a girl that has been labeled "My Nemesis" this school year. Okay, here we go.
I was sitting quietly in my last period class, Spanish. It was a Friday, and I just really wanted to go home and relax. I was in my usual seat, a desk in the last row next to the window. The desks were lined in four columns, with two desks mashed together. My current "partner" was a British exchange student. Not very talkative, but he was pretty awesome at Spanish so hey whatever man. I was pretty damn okay with my assigned seat, but then my teacher decided to change seats that day for some reason.
She walked into the room with her usual fake grin on her face, before announcing, "Okay everyone grab your things I have a new seating chart." As I h