:: Christmas Raffle :: CLOSED Winners anounced :DWhoohoo I thought why not It is christmas and it is the time of giving So my giving:More Like This
AND THE WINNERS ARE!!
for the believix and tynix set: :iconkys-alis: (Please note me with the oc you would like to have for the set ^^ And I'll make a coloured version with a hairstyle ^^
for the enchantix :icongolden-fantasy-voice: (you are free to change the colours of the enchantix ^^ let me know when you've read this and I'll note you the design )
A raffle for a Believix + Tynix set:
And as a second gift:
The wrapped in red enchantix:
How to enter:
- Be a watcher new watchers are always welcomed
- Fav the journal
- comment your name below in the comments
- Advertise Tell all your friends ^^
- Do not enter with two accounts, if you are find out I will block you!
- Have fun
Note: this is one raffle,
Ultimate Stealing Guide - The Banana PrincipleImagine art theft is like banana theft. For anyone who can't understand why stealing art is wrong:More Like This
Banana principle guys, it's as easy as that.
Junior Pete wants a banana.
He could grow a banana in his garden, but it will take lots of time and effort, maybe it won't even turn out well the first time and he would have to re-grow another banana until he gets a perfect one to eat. So instead, Pete could buy a banana.
In the supermarket, Pete sees lots of bananas for sale. Some bananas are expensive because the people who grew them put very much time and effort into their banana. Other bananas are not as fabulous but still affordable. If Pete wants a good banana, he will have to invest a bit of money. If he doesn't have much money, he could go for a cheaper banana or save up until he has the money to afford a nice banana.
Pete wants a good banana - and he wants it now. But he doesn't have much money, oh no! So Pete grabs a fabulous looking, expensive banana and leaves the store without pay
Deviantart - Behind the smokeThe huge drama and anger about the price change is understandable.More Like This
But, had they bothered to communicate to the general membership a reason and need to increase revenue, as well as implemented a smaller change, alittle bit of warning would have saved everyone a LOT of trouble.
Yes they could have easily hosted a donations fund, fundraiser or something of that sort, bot by making somewhat affordable things now unaffordable for most. But if you take a closer look it is a impossible thing to do.. I guess?
1. The price has never changed before, it was $29.95 for longer than I have been on this site (10-12 years), it hasn't changed for inflation or any other reason.
2. DeviantArt needs to generate revenue, whether they're right to do it by a price increase here or not is yet to be seen. They are however in need of funds as they are struggling, as evidenced by the cutting of 50% of the paid staff. They're not being greedy, they're broke.
Also, if the website is in danger of fa