What did I just watch?
So they were watching a drama on T.V. and Philippines invited Mexico to watch. Indonesia tagged along since she heard something like one of her OTP XD and South Korea was passing by.
Indonesia based on Himaruya's sketch
Lawful Good, "Crusader"
- Fast witted and knows every inch of rule books, I originally intended for him to be a lawful evil or a chaotic good type of character, I mean...manipulating the rules and laws to favor him. But of course, muse has a way of betraying me all the time and after some RPs, it turns out he'll most likely only do the manipulating thing to help others.
- He's so damn saintly it pisses me off. >8U
Neutral Good, "Benefactor"
Panda of Death Christopher Errin from my webcomics, The Eight Book (T8B) <a wytiwyg="1" href="fav.me/d6iefia"Read this if you're not familiar.</a>
- The Angel of Death working for the Black Knights division of the Order. Crow's favorite pet mainly because even though he hates Crow to the guts, he understands her actions are for the 'better' and would follow her orders without question.
Chaotic Good, "Rebel"
OC: Kendrick Nightingale from T8B
I've told some people he's the basis of Cici's personality He knows all the law and breaks them without breaking them. E.g. In his world, it's illegal for an Angel to live in a household without supervision from a ordained Priest-soldier. Now when his father (who was the local Priest in their district) disappeared years ago, he had to find a way so that his brother, Ely, wouldn't be taken. So he kinda like, just took an ordination exam (despite being underaged), passed it, and became Ely's legal guardian.
Lawful Neutral, "Judge"
OC: Crow from T8B
- Well....I actually didn't expect Crow to fit this one. =3=. But I wrote her to be something more than a "fuck everything up, I'm queen~" type of villain. Anyway, she built an empire under the rule of the Order, and directs all its motions from behind' keeping a strong and organized government far superior and efficient, in her terms, than the anarchy filled society ran by individual Churches of the angels.
True Neutral, "Undecided"
OC: Callalily Rose from T8B
- spoiler alert, I guess. She's really more powerful than she looks. And despite this, all she really wants to do is stay in her room and read books all day. She'd rather not be involved in the world.
Chaotic Neutral, "Free Spirit"
OC: Christian Errin from T8B
- He does what he wants when he wants it. That's really pretty much it. He's really a free spirited dude which makes it weird that he'd actually be best friends with a shut-in like Calla.
Lawful Evil, "Dominator"
OC: Gabriella Fierro from an untitled project we'll just call the Thingy for the sake of this meme.
- Aaahh~...An OC from my weaboo days~..But even though, she'd still be one of my favorites ever. Also I must say, this story was conceptualized in response to a challenge of "As if you can make a better vampire love story than Twilight! >8U". Anyway, short intro on her story:
Her story takes place in a not-so-futuristic future, years after a zombie plague. Humans created genetically modified creatures to combat these zombies. These first generation mutants, dubbed "Vampires" by popular culture (note that they're not exactly immortal, heliophobic, and other vampire-thing. they just drink blood mostly), did their job and drove the zombies to extinction, but soon grew hungry for more carnage (blood to be particular) and started to attack humans. Eventually, the government issued a war against them. A group of geneticists then began developing a second generation of mutants, enhanced super humans, to help their war against the 1st generation. But just when the project was about to finish, the 1st generation mutants and the government issued a truce and agreed to live in peace. The 2nd generation mutant project was closed, but the scientists continued it so as not to waste their efforts and thus the "Hunters" were born. And so, these 2nd Gen mutants were able to live a normal life.....until war broke out again and they had to do the job they were created for. And yes, since I said this was a lovestory, she DOES meet a nice fellow who happens to be a 1st Gen.</span>
So...Gabs here would gladly kill, justifying everything by saying it's her job anyways.......Yeah, that;s pretty much all I can say. =3=
Neutral Evil, "Malefactor"
OC: Uriel (Ely) Nightingale from T8B
- Oh, make no mistakes. He's not really evil. I mean, we're all evil in our own ways but he's not a villain. Basically, the reason why I put him under here is that "[he] does whatever [he] can get away with". He'd usually only look out for himself, with no regards for laws or traditions.
Chaotic Evil, "Destroyer"
OC: *wow...I can't even remember her name.=3=* from the Thingy
- I don't really remember much from this OC except her personality, role in the story, and that she has short hair and purple bangs and eyes. Anyway, unlike Gabs who even bothers to think about laws and morality, she's more liberated with her actions. She just does whatever she wants without a care. =3=