Got TaggedGot tagged by :iconFoxFaeez:More Like This
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal (optional).
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 10 NEW questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons in your journal. (optional also)
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No garbage in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You LEGITIMATELY have to tag 10 people.
5) Get's Distracted Easy.
6) Tries to stay Happy.
7) Gotta love them Kemonomimi.
8) Yaoi Fangirl.
9) Coke Drinker.
1. Ever tried to commit suicide ?
2. Do you like someone in dA ?
If you mean "like like" then nope. Does Isaiah count?
3. Fav deviant ?
Fav? I don't know my fav...maybe MMDFakewings18? cuz I use his stuff all the time xD
4. How ma
Top Ten Net NavisMore Like This
Hello internet! Ajustice90 aka Hyperforcego here with my first countdown, today we’re looking at one of my favorite game series Megaman Battle Network. While I don’t have a lot of experience with old school Megaman, having only beat Megaman 3 on easy mode, I have a lot of experience with it’s often overlooked spin off. In these games instead of robots people use the internet to advance society and about everyone on the planet own a multi-purpose device known as a PET that hold a character called a net navi that help them out. Most Net Navis are based off the robot masters of the classic series, some more, some less, some of