On art blockThings to do to get rid of it:More Like This
- Make textures/ patterns.
- Make random, look for incidental shapes and pictures in random blobs or texture/ scribbles.
- Make a list of ideas with rough stick sketches/ thumbnails, revisit the next day and refine/rework
- Make a list/ rough sketches/thumbnails of things to make for others.
- Practice symmetry/ asymmetry
- Try a different craft/ medium/ content. Even if it turns out poorly, you dont have to show anyone.
- Study textures and light from life (any medium)
- Browse sites like Saatchi, Conceptart or layerpaint
- Watch people paint on youtubes, especially stuff you dont normally paint.
- Watch/ read/ learn about art as a process,
- Do some process pieces (where there is no defined outcome and the art is mad