10 reasons to be gay1) Gay guys cannot get pregnantMore Like This
2) Gay guys are always horny and ready to fuck
3) An asshole is and will always be tighter than a vagina
4) You can play football after some good old sex
5) Women need to be told they look PRETTY, gay guys just need a good slap on the ass
6) With gay guys you NEVER hear "No I have a head-ache"
7) He who is your buddy is also your beer-buddy AND your FUCK-BUDDY
8) They don't put pressure for commitment since gay marriage is illegal
9) If he is brawny, your gay man will beat up anyone who talks shit about you two
10) Normal gay guys are the same as EXTREMELY horny girls
10 MORE reasons to be GAY1) Gay friends are your free stylists.More Like This
2) Gays always know the most amazing, colorful, and tasty COCKtails .
3) After an intense party with gays, the houses always end up cleaner
than when the party started.
4) Gay friends dont care how fat your ass is, just how fabulous your dress
5) Gays are the friends you can talk about guys with without fear of them
stealing them from you.
6) Since gays are usually mad hot they can be your pretend rebound guy
after a messy breakup to make your ex jealous.
7) Gays can TEACH you how to give the worlds be
Gay Pride 2**> This is a continuation of my original Deviation, Gay PrideMore Like This
**> GAY PRIDE, EVERYONE!!!! <3
**> For those who would like to come out but need more information, or would just like to have some tactics on how to go about coming out, this book is extremely helpful: GLBT: A survival guide for queer and questioning teens by Kelly Huegel.
**> GLBT-Friendly Psychologists and Therapists by State (Just a few):
Alabama--Dr. Sadie Sheafe, PhD., LCSW www.DrSadieSheafe.Com Arizona-- Patricia Parr, LPC Arkansas-- Angie Turner, LPC California-- (Los Angeles Area) Lisa Maurel, MFT http://www.therapy4oclesbians.com/ Allyn Miller, MFT (SF Area) Lisa Sheilds, PhDhttp://lisashieldsphd.com/ Maureen Johnston, MFThttp://www.maureenjohnston.com/ (Sacramento Area) Debo
Gay Pride**>GAY PRIDE EVERYONE!!!!!!More Like This
**>If you want to post your stories or info for me, please do so on my continuation deviation here: Gay Pride 2 This one has reached the character limit. More information will be added to Gay Pride 2, and please read it as well as this one.
**>If homosexuality is a sin against Nature,
Then heterosexuality is a crime against Humanity.
**>Support gay marriage.
**>If homosexuality is a sin, then so is love itself. (Lonewolfess)
**>God was the one who put gays and such on the world. He loves ALL of His creations therefore He cannot hate us. Hate is sin. (little-miss-anime)
**> In birth there's a fifty percent chance any individual will come out male or female. Why should I limit the person I chose to love to the outcome of a coin flip? (OpeeFomenom)
**>If gays were allowed to marry, the government would benefit a lot more. More money for them......
**>The bible does n
Rainbow Dash TGMore Like This
Standing there at the foot of Twilight's door.
"Come on," she thought to herself. "You can do this."
Surely Twilight would understand. Surely she would be able to help. She could use magic better than anypony else in Ponyville.
"I can do this. I'm Rainbow Dash!"
"I'll just go in there, and tell her what's up."
Dash gulped down the lump in her throat.
"I know she can fix me."
"Okay Spike, are you sure you want to go through with this?" Twilight questioned, unsure of whether or not Spike's plan was a good idea.
"Of course Twilight! I'm just so short! That has to be why Rarity isn't interested."
"Spike, making yourself taller isn't going to make Rarity fall in love with you."
He stroked an imaginary goatee, lost in thought.
"You know, you're right! She's into fashion, right? Surely she wants a man with great style!"
Twilight sighed. "Spike, you're fine the way you are. Just go talk to h--"
She was interrupted by the sound of hooves clopping against her front door.