Peaceful Rant (Dear Deviantart as a whole,)Dear Deviantart,More Like This
My name is ChristheZorua. I joined Deviantart two years ago as VarietyGuy. I was simple-minded and only wanted to post my simplistic visual art. I also posted about my life too, because that is what everyone else did at the time. I looked around for art, and got inspired by so many great artists that it would be difficult to mention all of them. I was a part of a loving community that accepted all kinds of constructive feedback no matter what. You had a meaning to be the "largest online art gallery and community".
Now, two years later, I feel like something changed. Today, lots of Deviantart users are no longer happily posting art. They are posting art with vivid descriptions or no descriptions at all, and when people do comment on their art, sometimes, people will comment hurtful things on their art, thus crushing their self-esteem. New people on Deviantart today are being greeted happily, but then soon dive into the depths of the Deviantart world, thus bringing their
Top 100 Awesome Prussia FactsMore Like This
Top 100 Awesome Prussia Facts
1. Prussia doesn't need a miracle in order to split the ocean. He just walks in and the water gets out of the way.
2. Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Prussia can throw Brett Favre even further.
3. The Prussia military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Prussia could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
4. Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Prussia can kill 100 percent of whatever the hell he wants.
5. Prussia stared evil in the face, and it backed down.
6. Prussia can win a game of Trivial Pursuit with one roll of the dice, and without answering a single question... just a nod of the head.
7. When Prussia does division, there are no remainders.
8. To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Prussia.
9. We live in an expanding universe. All of it is trying to get away from Prussia.
10. Lightning never strikes twice in one place because Prus