JohnKat: Afraid of ThunderMore Like This
==> Be the badass troll sitting in his room.
What the hell are you talking about? There isn’t a badass here. Next.
==> Oh. Right. Be the terrified troll hiding underneath his blankets.
That’s a bit...better?
Fuck it, who cares. Let’s get this show on the road.
Your name is KARKAT VANTAS and you HATE everything right now. You shivered violently underneath the Troll Will Smith printed covers that Gamzee had gotten you for your last Wriggling Day which was about a “year” ago; your dark-gray legs pulled up to your chest as the storm’s rain pelted harshly at your bedroom window as if it was trying to shatter it into little bits and pieces and destroy everything in your room. A soft whimper escaped from your throat, but it quickly transformed into a loud yelp when a clap of thunder boomed overhead once again. You have been afraid of the sound of thunder ever since you’ve arrived on Earth with the humans, and you refused to admit
Features #6I'm happy, I'll have my PC in about a week!More Like This
Continuing the tradition from my old account, I will be featuring people on this one as well.
ing this journal entry and giving me a watch increases your chances of being featured in my bi-weekly features
Give some love to these awesome deviations!
Maplestory: Roxyielle the Corsair (vintage) by Roxyielle Jessica Nigri and April Gloria Assasin's Creed 4 by AranKirostok
Golden Blue Dream by chicharia OuterSpace Mosque... by Dark-Indigo Such a Night by creativemikey
Looking For Tomorrow by Patrick2011 Spartacus by Kicma Red Riding Hood in the cottage by petronellavanree
Emotions by Dani-Owergoor Virgil Dante's light by nitchwarmer Golden Whispers by Zwavelaar
Our Last Sunset by Chenria HH - A Winter's Warmth by Edraviciel SUPREMACY by THE--ENEMY
The lost land ~ Dragon-less version (Request) by RazielMB The Dead Djinn by Reginacamargo You Give Me Butterflies by k-i-mm-i-e
Arabesque by Endorell-Taelos Close up: Invertebrates 04 by MerlinsSommerHaus Kili by Tottaparadise
Kuroko no Basket by Alexever17 Portal by alexgarcia7555 Limited Light Project 4 - Hand in Hand by FreerisenCreations
Rosie by HatsuneSakai Request by SilverCryMeep: Killua by 4maya Be Very Afraid by RMS-OLYMPIC
Lavender by Elestrenn Sophie and Howl by Dessin-Maitre Heart Ink by aStripedUnicorn
Giveaway winners!Well guys it was fun! :3 I hope you don't yell at me if you didn't winMore Like This
Anyway! The winners for the giveaway are announced below.
First place winner is...
#32 - :iconschwannie:! Congrats! Points will be transferred shortly. Note me your requests for the art prizes :3
The two second place winners are...
#50 - :iconotaku134: and
#33 - :iconkit-megaphooey:! Congrats! Points transferred shortly. Note me your requests for the art prizes. :3
The four third place winners are...
#47 - :iconMaiaGrace:
#20 - :iconcloudthekitty909:
#29 - :iconmaiaGrace: and
#77 - :iconlongtaiI:! Congrats! But since MaiaGrace won twice, I'm going to randomize another number to win in her place...#91 - :iconletoIIthetyrant:! Points will be sent shortly, and note me your details :3
EDIT!!! CloudtheKitty909 is a deactivated account, which means someone else can win in their place!! And here's the number...#35 - :iconllunet1:!
And last but not least the eight fourth place winners a
Tonight I celebrate the written word!Hello everyone!More Like This
As October comes to a close I am getting ready for NaNoWriMo, otherwise known an National Novel Writing Month. That's right, I am going to attempt to write a novel in one month.
Crazy? Kind of, but it's a challenge I'm willing to take on and I'm hoping that I can do it.
Wish me luck!
Want More info on NaNo? Go here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/
But, for tonight, I want to feature the written word. Please enjoy and share the love!
Misguided and Depravity by Jaybird101 Gordian by TheLunaLily
Reaching Out. by PassionateMasochist :thumb320802568:
Stephanie -Collab by DearPoetry Willow by DearPoetry
M. Features Volume 9, 2 years of dA! It took so loooonnnngggg but FINALLY! The 9th edition of Mega Monthly features!More Like This
February was also my dA anniversary, I'm a 2 year deviant!
Please FAV this journal so that many can see the beautiful pieces!
A lovely comment could make someone's day!
Firstly features for everyone who participated in the "happyplace collection project"
No Other Words - Part Fifty-SixI don't want to imagine a world without friendship, support, respect and love!More Like This
This is the reason for I started this feature, for all my Watchers and Friends and now it's time to start again!:icontruesmiles:
It's a big project but I hope I will manage and most of all I hope you will like all the beautiful works of this wonderful Artists.
I'm grateful to all of you and each of you, brought in my soul a gleam of joy.:iconhugglesplz:
I will start this presentation with the beautiful gifts made for me with much love and care, by my lovely friend Beverly.:iconsaaptewt:
100 truths memeTagged by :icon09momiji:!More Like This
001. Real Name → Not sayin' my first name but it begins with J and my surname's Smith (seriously)
002. Nickname(s) → Don't really have any...
THERE IS NO THREEEEEEEEEEE ('Tis true)
004. Male or Female → Female
005. Elementary → (We say Primary in britan) ummm... The one in the village!
006. Middle school → (we call them secondary schools) The one in the next village over!
007. High School → Still deciding...
008. Hair Color → Brown and if I go outside I get dark blonde highlights
009. Long Or Short → As long as I can get it!
010. Loud Or Quiet → Forever silent...
011. Sweats Or Jeans → Jeans
012. Phone Or Camera → Phone (Most phones have camras anyway!)
013. Health Freak → Nope! but I do prefer health food
014. Drink Or Smoke? → I had a
Ode to my Favorators XII and more ...Dear all,More Like This
yesterday we have had a wonderful day. Visited our camera and lenses dealer tested the lenses we are actually addicted to and picked them with us. Here you can see a few results of our testing.
Your nokton-feigenfrucht and your olympus-Michael789
But now my dear friends and watchers enough from our life ... it's time again to say thanks to you my supporters and favorators. As mentioned in my poll, I will do from time to time a feature for a part of them.
Enjoy the selection and feel free to take a tour via their galleries, there is much to find and maybe much to love and to fav.
tu as fait de moi un homme meilleur by chriseastmids
Red by dorolain
Persephone by eddiebadapples
The Human Hive by IMAGENES-IMPERFECTAS
Those were the days by Ingelore
Falling down by Kara-a
Severely by LaRoseDePetitPrince
THE BAD DEMOJATISEUR 2 by LEQUARK
Nightmare by MagicBlanche
yolak..path by MeralSarioglu
Seems legitStolen from: :iconpalkiaridinonacookie:More Like This
1. Pick 10 friends.
2. Then go to this website: http://blog.esaba.com/projects/facts/index.php
3. Type in the username/name of your friend and choose the gender, then click 'random fact'
4. Copy what comes up and paste it in this journal.
5. Continue this for the rest of your list.
6. Have fun! And tag as many people as you want!
7. Whoever tags you has to be in your list somewhere! (No one tag me, hehe)
1. :iconTarzz96:: In the first Jurassic Park movie, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn't chasing the jeep. Tarzz was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.
2. :iconMegaVelRaptor:: People created the automobile to escape from AJ...Not to be outdone, AJ created the automobile accident.
3. :icond-latt:: D uses a night light. Not because D is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of D.
4. :iconcrimson-rose01:: When Olivia is ready to wake up, she tells the sun to get above the horizon.
5. :iconEMP-83:: Noah was the only man notified before EMP relieved