Mental Disorder Discrimination"You said you've got depression?More Like This
No you don't, you attention seeker.
You're just an average teenager with the perfect life
Desperately looking for sympathy."
Stop crying, you coward.
You're just a childish "scaredy-cat".
Blaming your problems on a mental disorder
That doesn't even exist."
"So you're schizophrenic?
Grow the hell up, and stop acting like a child
You're too old for imaginary friends
You callow, juvenile, little twit."
But if we're attention seekers,
Why do we try so hard to hide our feelings from the world?
Why do we isolate ourselves in our rooms,
Desperately hiding the cuts on our wrists
Trying our best to live a normal life?
And if we're simply "scaredy-cats",
Why is our fear so vividly intense?
Unlike simple fear, our anxiety will stick with us forever
A severe long-lasting feeling of powerful panic.
A feeling from which we'll never be free.
Suddenly we're childish for having a mental disorder?
Schizophrenia is not something we can control.
Suicide is Not An OptionWhy are you thinking about dyingMore Like This
If you haven't even tried to live your life?
Calc.Reference Video: goo.gl/KCVC50More Like This
Original Lyrics, Composition, Arrangement: JimmySamP
Original Performance: Hatsune Miku
English Lyrics: Elianti ✿
- When we pass each other, hurriedly; it seems that fate is playing tricks on me
- If I think about it in that way, I can only hope that it will relieve the pain
- There was always a cost that I had to pay, for every answer that came my way
- Clasping the courage I desperately needed, in order to move forward
- That song that I once sang, and only for you
- But now it's just a lovesong, with no meaning or truth
- Let it take flight, in the wind, and blow far away
- Back to that time when I saw your face, and fell head-over-heels in love
- If someday we were to meet again by chance, a setup by fate planned beforehand
- If I were to think about it in that way, I hope I wouldn't feel so alone
- Even as I sought the answers to my troubles, there was always a cost that I had to pay
- Concealing the road that I had to take to get to the
Fire.I stare into the fire,More Like This
It signifies my desire.
It's beautiful, it's bright,
Like a full moon night.♥
It reminds me of life,
It reminds me of death.
I'll take my knife,
and take my last breath♥
EncounterYou see me.More Like This
Looking like I don't give a shit.
But I see you.
I want to talk,
But I'm too shy.
Please come over here,
Because I won't go there.
Because you walk away.
But when you turn around, you give me a smile.
It shines like the sun.
My dark world,
Is now a little lighter.
GrowingThe friends I had,More Like This
the memories we shared,
the lessons we learned,
the persons who cared.
Words gone unsaid,
the lives drifting apart,
my school life ending,
my true life given start.
Regret growing inside,
of the words left unspoken,
the lives I wished to touch,
my heart torn and broken.
Those friends so far away,
distant and grown mature,
my memories beginning to fade,
the life of my childhood a blur.
A familiar smile,
comes in to view,
my eyes begin to open,
thank God, it's you.