Character MemeRULES:More Like This
1) Pick 6 characters in any order
2) Don't change the questions
3) Please don't look at the questions while picking characters, it's more fun if you don't!
4) Tag 2-5 people to do the meme (if you want)
5) Have fun!
PICK SIX CHARACTERS:
2. Fin: http://ashymutt.deviantart.com/art/Reference-for-AshyMutt-383957169
3. 10: http://ashymutt.deviantart.com/art/10-Reference-by-GanbariMASUU-383485935
1.  is deeply missing someone. Who is it and why are they so important?
Stephen: Psh, I'm not missing anyone. I like being alone, and I don't need anyone.
2. Who could
Pinestar's Choice: Chapter 8More Like This
Silence choked the hollow as every cat's gaze bore into Pinepaw. He'd known this moment would come, but he hadn't anticipated how powerful the pain would be to see Goldwing's gaze rip away from his. He knew his father well enough: Goldwing was ashamed of him. He hadn't done anything wrong, technically--and even if it'd been true, more kits for ThunderClan couldn't be terrible, could it?
"StarClan is going to punish us!" Frostpelt yowled. "No apprentice has ever given birth to kits!"
"You have one last chance to admit this is a joke," Foxstar said with a cold tone. "Because if it is, it's gone too far."
"It's not a joke," Larkpaw said.
Murmurs of disbelief rose from the cats, mixed in with wails of horror and disgust. Pinepaw felt like the ground could simply open up and swallow him. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad fate. Goldwing had shrunk back from the meeting, his tail low, and had finally disappeared into the warrior den. He wasn't going to congratulate