Organized by Collection
RULES OF A HORROR FILMRULES OF A (new) HORROR FILM:
More Like This
1. Never say "I'll be right back." Saying so is a mark for death.
2. Whenever someone leaves, never tell them to "be careful." (an extension of #1)
3. If the killer's identity is a mystery, it is never the obvious suspect.
4. Never be alone, especially in a dark/isolated area.
5. There is at least 1 or more "Janet Leigh" characters.
6. If the killer has any dialogue, it is even more disturbing, even perverted if possible.
7. The kills are rarely instantaneous; it takes a lot for the victims to actually die. The killer may even torture their victims.
8. Just because someone is down does not mean that they are dead.
9. Any "strange noises" are usually innocent, being an animal, the wind, or another character, etcetera.
10. Victims can be hit anywhere in the body; guys will typically receive damage to the privates in some way.
11. The defeat of the killer will typically be a girl. If not a girl then it will be a team effort, being a boy and a girl, but it is