Things That Prussia Cannot DoThings That I,More Like This
The Great Prussia,
Am No Longer Allowed To Do
( But will still do anyway. )
1. I am no longer allowed to stand up on the table in the middle of a World Meeting to strip and sing.
2. Even if Scotland joins me.
3. Or even if France puts money down the front of my crotch.
4. Germany will lecture me.
5. For the gazillionth time.
6. And I hate his lectures.
7. They're boring as all hell.
8. I'm not allowed to sleep in the middle of a meeting.
9. Especially if Germany is lecturing.
10. I am no longer allowed to scream " PENIS " in the middle of a meeting.
11. Or " My anus is bleeding."
12. Or " FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, MY ANUS IS BLEEDINGGGGGGG."
13. No matter HOW bored I am.
14. Switzerland will kill me for saying words I shouldn't say in front of Lichtenstein.
15. I shouldn't call Switzerland 'Sir Cocks-alot'.
16. No matter how many times he cocks his gun.
17. I will get shot with said gun.
18. No, not the sexual innuendo 'gun', either.
19. The actual gun.
APH Fanfic: The Longest Night- EnglandxReader"Would you like some more tea, dear?"More Like This
"Oh, yes please."
Arthur rose from his armchair, collected your cup, and shuffled tiredly to the kitchen. You placed the sock you were darning in your lap and turned your gaze up to watch him.
Arthur Kirkland was not a large man. His most defining features were his messy blond hair, his bright green eyes, and his preposterously thick eyebrows. Beyond that he was unremarkable, except there was a quiet strength about him. A certainty of self and purpose that seemed timeless. That was probably why you had fallen in love with him. Or perhaps it was the roguish side he had that usually only made its appearance in the bedroom.
You were newlyweds- well, no. You weren't anymore. You'd married almost a year and a half ago now, in the summer of 1939. Back when there'd been hope. Or at least optimism. But, as long as you were with Arth