Character Design: An introductionMore Like This
Arvalis-2012 by arvalis
What does 'Character Design' mean?
The character design is the process which comes after the characterisation and consists in defining the character through his/her physical appearance.
We need to consider a character as a little fictional creature, human or not, that aims to please its creator and the public as well.
While the basic characterization of this fictional creature (his tastes, his fears, his behaviors) may take a little mental effort, as it is a sort of list of emotions, facts and feelings that come and go in the life of a character, the process of visual realization of this creature may not be as simple. That's why many writers and characters creators prefer to rely on experienced hands.
Also many of the mental aspects of the character are not possible to gain by using 'static' visual medium. For 'static' I mean all the illustrations and drawings unable to tell a
Gemigon MYO Contest [OPEN]heeey happy gemigon july everyone ;3cMore Like This
July 17th 12:00 PM MT
:iconcatdoq: :iconhyena-vomit: :iconkinqsaber: :iconipheline:
How to Enter:
- Read everything on the gemigon site.
- Draw a full picture of your gemigon - it can be traditional or digital!
- Make a journal or poll with a link to this journal.
- Submit your entry to the group in the folder "MYO Contest 2015".
- You can make two entries (only one can win).
- All designs won from this contest can only be traded, not sold. Runner up designs can be sold for 10$/1000.
- If you dont win you can change the species of your design and keep it, or save it for future MYO events (though there won't be many).
- Anyone can enter except judges, even if you already have a gemgion.
- Common and uncommon traits are allowed. All traits can be found on the gemigon website under "Anatomy