FEMALE TO MALE COSPLAY CONTEST! Update: This is a fun contest where we gurlz dress like boys! All are welcome to participate.More Like This
:iconbrogan-babycakes: Brogan-Babycakes is the gorgeous model who volunteered to make the first Girl to Boy photo entry!
Let's see which of you Gurlz makes the Cutest... BOY!!!!
How to Enter:
1) Take a BEFORE & AFTER photo of yourself from Girl to Boy!
2) Upload the Photo as a Deviation and Link it in the Comments of this Journal.
3) Fave this Journal. Watch me.
4) Consider joining my LaughingGurlz group! I'd appreciate it.
5) Tell your friends about this Contest. Add them in Comments or Write a Journal.
6) We will vote on the Gurl who has the most radical transformation, makes the cutest boy, and we all agree is the best Girl to Boy Transformation!
That's it! Easy Peasy, Extra Cheesy!! Meow Meow
Creepy pasta entry St. Xavier SchoolThe pretense to everything began on a summer day last year, when my boyfriend, his family, and I went on a fishing trip to Yellowtail Dam National park. The trip was ordinary; what stood out was something I noticed on the car ride home to Billings. I saw what appeared to be a run-down, one-room school house when we went through a tiny little town just outside of Hardin, Montana called Saint Xavier. I've always been exceptionally good with directions. When I was younger my parents would ask me to get us home by telling them where to turn every so often because they didn't believe I knew my way around Seattle at age five and I would always get us back to the house. So, using my innate sence of navigation, I made a mental note to myself to come back to that schoolhouse to explore because I've been fascinated with anything paranormal since before I can remember.More Like This
Months later, I met a girl named Logan on deviantart who only lives one town over from Billings. The first night I drove out to h