I FOUND ITI FINALLY FOUND THE IPAD!!! After a few ...painful days without it I GOT IT BACK!!! I litirally feel like crying right now(yeah not joking there I did actually shed a tear when I found it) IM JUST SO HAPPY!!!More Like This
Meme with Orin part 11. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?More Like This
Orin; Aye, Suppose So
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Orin; -Has no clue what to say-
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Orin; Why would that be any interest to you eh?
5. What are you excited for?
Orin; Another day :,D
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Orin; i say it to Bonnie all the time, I don't recall her saying it back though.
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Orin; No, just no. Please can we skip this?
9. Have a best friend?
Orin; Suppose So, I have so many.
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
Orin; Oh, it's already to late for this boy, -Chuckles-
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
The myth of love at first sightWhy would anyone believe in love at first sight?More Like This
Sure, it's an appealing thought, but when you REALLY think about it, it makes no sense whatsoever. Lust at first sight makes sense, but not love. A crush can happen instantaneously, as it is merely an infatuation based on immediately observable traits (usually physical appearance), but there is no way a person can truly LOVE a total stranger from the very first moment their eyes meet. I believe the only exception to this is a parent's instant and unconditional love for a newborn baby.
Imagine seeing a stranger on a busy street, and you find yourself suddenly head-over-heels in love with them. And then, just as suddenly, that person steps out into the street, is hit by a car, and dies instantly. Aside from the obvious trauma of watching a person die violently right in front of you, you're not going to be heartbroken for life over the death of that total stranger, are you?
Now I do happen to believe