Art Block BanisherMore Like This
Do you find yourself staring like a zombie at a blank piece of paper on your desk? Do you whip your pencil in a circle to draw a head, erase it, draw it again, and still find yourself dissatisfied and uninspired? Do you long to draw your characters in some crazy or adorable situation but lack the ability to come up with an idea?
Never fear! The Art Block Banisher is here!
This is a list of possible scenarios you can evilly dump your favorite characters into, whether they belong to you or someone else. So think about a few favorite characters, pull out a pencil and paper, and let's go!
Cooking Who can cook what, and how well? How many fire extinguishers will be necessary? Try drawing a full-out scene or just little doodles.
Age: What did your characters look like when they were little? How did/would they interact? What about when they're older? Try drawing them as grown-ups or (gasp) geezers. (Here's a great tutorial on faces at differen
50 Things I can't do...More Like This
50 Things Dave Is No Longer Allowed To Do With Computers
Updated from the 30 Things I'm no Longer allowed to do with computers!
1. Windows 7 is not to be called "Macrohard Door Blinds."
2. Playstation 3s are not "Visualization nodes."
3. Anything involving device entries and the dd command.
4. Telling other people to $ cat > /dev/null is not the same as telling them to shut up.
5. I am not allowed to ask the Mac Geniuses at the Apple Store if they can install Linux on the iPod before I buy one.
6. Even with fireplaces and rugs, puddles and electrical appliances, The Sims 2 is not "Killzone."
7. I am not allowed to answer questions on Linux forums, even jokingly, with "sounds like you have a * directory in your root directory. You'll need to remove it recursively as root using the force removal argument so it doesn't bother you in the future."
8. EeePCs and toasters do not combine well, even if NetBSD is involved. Sooner or later someone will want to make toast.
D.A's Art theft Discussion rant [Short]I made a rant about the Discussion the admins on D.A made earlier, I never got around to posting the video on here until now, I apologize if it is short, or those who have seen it did have a few words to share and I never got to share them in the rant, I might make a new rant video, this time I will see if anyone would like to join the stream and share their thoughts that way, but right now. Here's my little rant on the matter,More Like This
Enjoy, and if anyone would like to join the next rant stream about the discussion let me know. Night~