my home made stir fry recipeIngredientsMore Like This
1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
3 white mushrooms(washed and cored)
half a shrimp ring(frozen preferably)
4 cups mixed frozen veggies(carrots broccoli and cauliflour are the best)
pure olive oil(it dosent change the natural lavor of the sauce)
4-5 cups cooked chow mein noodles
2 tble spoons of walnut and/or almond peices
1/2 cup crasins
slice up the mushrooms and add to a medium bowl with the teriyaki sauce(if you use the nuts and or the crasins also add them to the bowl) set the bowl adside
greese a deep pan with the oil and heat up on medium heat
add shrip and veggies(if frozen). cook till they are mostly thawd but not cooked. if the veggies were fresh add them now with the contents of the bowl we set aside earlier
cook till all content of the pan are tender
serve with the chow mein noodles
TaggedBy ~Kasehara-chan!!More Like This
Wowow uhher so.. Let's do this haha:
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry
1. I have issues with life
2. I am really bad at almost every subject in the wor