Rules of RomanceRules of RomanceMore Like This
There are several Rules of Romance that anyone who calls themselves a "romantic" must follow.
1. You can never break one heart to save another.
2. Grieving is necessary if you truly loved someone and lost them.
3. If you have been in love with someone, it is possible to hate them as well.
4. In order to be in love, you must know someone as a friend first.
5. You do not have to end up with the one you love in order to care for them.
6. Hurt comes with the territory.
7. The best thing your loved one can say is simply - "I love you." (it says it all)
8. The worst thing your loved one can say is only slightly different - "I loved you."
9. Nobody can tell you you're in love - you just know.
10. You cannot force someone to love you.
11. Love should never be hidden or kept secret.
12. The touch of your loved one should keep you thinking.
13. Love must run it's course.
14. An outsider's opinion does not matter.
15. The heart wants what it wants.
Chuck Norris FactsChuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.More Like This
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.
Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.
The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.
Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.
If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.
Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chick
What's Good For You...More Like This
The courtyard fills to hold
Amongst his fear
The news must still be told
Far 'way dreams
Sighing to the night
Waiting souls and
Decides to do what's right
"Where is our savior saint?"
Making noises faint
Crowds now roar
Blood in store
The news is unrecieved
The prophet hides
At least one man is pleased
Courtyard regains calm
Blood red rose
Clutched in a lifeless palm
Those who pass him by
Because his choice
And lack of voice
He let some hundred die
But in the end
He will defend
His actions to the grave
He did his best
Forget the rest
For the one that he did save
Romances Of Forgotten TimesFeathers on waterMore Like This
Tears slowly drip
Meeting the dance floor
Plucks the harp
And cuts the heart stings
The room whispers
"Keep this night
And live in it
When the world says you're wrong.
Your love is strong"
The silent rhythm
Catalysts playing the themes
That your heart calls out
The feel of your significant;
The jester questions
What you would ask of them
A lost romantic
Without a map
All roads lead to the heart
And someone is knocking on your soul
Let them in
And see for yourself
Love will keep you alive
TheTasteofLife,DeathandMatthewIt will surprise you how long six seconds will last when you know that you that youre going to die. Time ceases to exist and youd swear that those six seconds will last forever. I remember little before those final six seconds. I remember Matthews warm smile and loud music fading to a gentle pulse behind us. His last kiss tasted like his favorite brand of cigarettes and ginger ale. His bare fingers were surprisingly warm around my neck in this New Years winter weather.More Like This
Our lips broke apart when someone cleared their throat. I looked up into Jefferys sharp blue eyes. Jeffery, a quiet boy that I had once thought I could love before I realized he was completely empty. It seemed as though I meant nothing to him; like I was there only as a small pet beat you when you grow weary of its disobedience. I thought he could never love me but judging by the gun in his hand and the look in his eyes I guessed that I was wrong.
I do not know what was said, only a little a