HUGE THING OF FEATURESHERE IS EVERY PIECE OF ART SOMEONE HAS MADE OF MY MAIN CHARACTERSMore Like This
GO FAVE THE ALL
Gift for Indigo by Calislife
Thorn Kisses coloured part 1 by Thornacious
Art for ChocolateQuill by Wolfen1991
Indigo - Gift/Fan art by WinterGiraffe
Velocity - GOS by ImmortalNightmares
:CM: Hallway of Leaves + Speedpaint! by kaleidoscopial
Chocolate Quill - Velocity by ThatAlbinoThing
Commission for Chocolatequill by UnstableCat
Friendship's Howl by WinterGiraffe
Velocity by Kelmis
Centre Ring by StormWhiskers
Aya and Irio OC commission by Blackfur21
PSA FOR EVERYONE THIS THANKSGIVINGPSA FOR EVERYONE SPENDING THANKSGIVING WITH ANYONE ELSE. This is a little long but please read!More Like This
1. Do not comment or judge anyone for what they eat. Do not comment on whether they take seconds or how big their piece of pie is.
YES: You're eating the pie? Good choice!; YES: *says nothing and pays attention to own plate*; NO: That's a really big piece of pie...; NO: There are [who the hell cares] amount of calories in that pie!
2. Do not comment or judge anyone for what they DON'T eat. What someone eats is a personal decision.
YES: Would you like some [x]?; NO: Why aren't you eating [x]?
3. Asking questions if FINE but judgmental tones about answers are not.
4. If you notice your questions are making your family member uncomfortable (pay ATTENTION), switch the subject.
5. If a family member is making YOU feel uncomfortable, YOU HAVE A RIGHT to switch the subject or tell them it's making you uncomfortable.
6. It's best to ask more general questions until someone brings up their personal l