Speedpaint Tips: Getting Started!In the interest of helping people who are new to speedpainting get started, and also in the interest of getting tips and tricks out in the open that might be helpful to even those who have done it a while, I'm opening this Journal entry up to the group to post your speedpainting techniques to share with the group!More Like This
Guidelines for posting (I believe this will help keep the thread readable to those coming in):
1) Give your technique a title
2) Provide a description with as much detail as is necessary to allow someone to try the technique and obtain some success with it
3) If possible, provide a link to examples that use this technique, and indicate how the technique was used
4) Please only include one tip per post
5) You may ABSOLUTELY respond to other people's posts, ask questions, and extend the tips! As this isn't a forum, please make sure you respond to the right posts when asking a question, or the original author might not see it! Questions should ONLY go under existing tips though.
The 3rd Annual Holiday Plushie Giveaway! WINNER!THE WINNER IS :iconEllaKey:!More Like This
The First runner up, getting one dango pair is.... ~StormySunday!
The Second runner up, getting a chibi drawing is.... ~RAMScrosswalker
CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNER! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY WHATEVER TO ALL! SEE YOU ALL AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
You can see all 1614 entries on THE SPREADSHEET.
What was the Holiday Plushie Giveaway?! It's that time of year when I say "THANK YOU" to my watchers, supporters, friends, and random people on the internet by giving them a chance to win a plush of (almost) any character they want!
Here's how it worked:
People replied to this journal ONCE with any comment to enter into the drawing.
They could watch me here on deviantART , like me on F