Today i saw this amazing wallpaper and i began to rearrange my wip theme in a way ( in my humble opinion) that fits the best to it . What do you think? Do you like/dislike these changes i made since my previous screenshot?
- O.s. Chakra Linux ( kde 4.9 ) with Be::Shell - Win style: bespin - Win deco: bespin
Fixed stuff :
- Minimized tasks are now highlighted. - Don't bind be.shell to bespin anymore. - I fixed the color of the meters. * - I've Cut my hairs - sexier than ever.
Things that make me proud ( ... ) :
- A global menu that mimes gnome 2 classic menu - now with icons . ** - Finally i beat my laziness and made a doubled screenshot !! - I can read what's happening on screen, even though i'm using very tiny fonts.
Things that need to be fixed :
- Change font for taskbar? - Again awake at 4 am . *** - Everything.
* If you downloaded my previous theme you should have noticed the issue with them ** Finally, i read the wiki part that explains it can be done...**** *** Insomnia - here is hoooooot !!!
Qtcurve theme inspired by this beatiful windows theme [link] (a lot of themes from neiio must be ported to linux).
In the archive there are 2 files for colors,one for desk with menubar and one that have not. You can get wallpaper without the "A" here [link]
06/01/2013 : an update was needed here,more smooth and refined.
INSTALL Style: if you don't have qtcurve,install it (search for "qtcurve" on your package manager) download and extract the archive,open system setting - appearence - style,select qtcurve and click on configuration button,click on import and select the file .qtcurve downloaded. Color schema: open system settings - colors,click on import,select the .colors file downloaded.
SO: Gentoo x86_64 DE: KDE WM: Kwin Plasma: Caledonia [link] by Bespin: Leolike Simple v2 [link] by (modded by me) Icons: Nitrux [link] by Wallpaper: A mix between a wall that i found in DA and in google the wall that i found in DA from is this: [link]
thx! to [link] for that awesome conky (i modded the position xD lol)
Experimenting with new themes (Gtk and icons) that aren't necessarily completely flat, but use subtle shadowing. Calling them "Vivant" because French is awesome. Unhappy with tabs because they're blatant rip-offs off Adwaita and while that's fine in design, everyone else is *also* doing the same.
DE: Gnome-Shell 3.8 Wallpaper: Golden Gate Bridge in fog by GTK3 Theme: Numix Redux - GTK3 Theme by Icon Theme: Numix-uTouch Linux Desktop Icon Theme by Gnome-Shell Theme: Gnome Shell-Bauraturia by Docky Theme: elementary for docky by Conky & Covergloobus: eOS by ( Modded Conky Some )
i find the direction i want slowly but steady added a little bit color, grey was too harsh found some nice toolbar icons [link] and recolored them working on a plasma theme matching the theme colors ... letīs see, what happens next
I haven't posted anything for the long time as I'm well busy. Here is my current setup I cannot figure out how to add links in description. Lot of changes on DA hehe Hope you like it. Take care everybody!