10 things kids should never post on Facebook1. Any drama going on in your family life.More Like This
2. Inappropriate pictures of yourself, family, or friends.
3. Nothing about rated R movies or other adult media.
4. Your social security number or other government information that belongs to you and only you.
5. Pictures that were not made by you without permission from the original artist.
6. Nothing you wouldn't want the collage administrators to see.
7. If you don't have anything nice to say about the people taking care of you don't say anything at all.
8. If you can't be respectful about it then don't post anything that has to do with your religious beliefs and values.
9. Pictures that show your house and address so people can find out were you live.
10. Use common sense when using Facebook if your not comfortable with something just don't post it.
By Kristen Dewitt