Mansions of The MindMore Like This
“Some use Ink, I confide in Silver”
— Lauren E. Simonutti
Quote by Lauren E. Simonutti
“ The misfirings of my beloved/despised mind that conspire to convince me to destroy all have rendered me housebound and led to a solitary life. A creature of past, proof, memory and imaginary friends, I am aware enough to know the things I see and hear are not real, but that does not mean I do not still see and hear them.”
For a very long time Lauren Simonutti's haunting photographs were a spectral presence amongst
Tired EyesShe looked around with tired eyes,More Like This
Wishing to ignore the sun-streaked skies.
The bed was warm, the room was cold,
Days like this made her feel old.
Kaz Tag... YOUR IT!!I figured it would be nice to break up the narrative type journals with another meme, thingy. I was tagged by Kaz, so here it is...More Like This
----------- × A L L | A B O U T | M E × --------------
- Name: Jon. But online I prefer Kai.
- Single or taken: A long time, single.
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: February 11
- Sign: Aquarius
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Height: 6'2"
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: gay
----------- × F A S H I O N | S T U F F × --------------
- favourite place to shop for clothes?: Erm... Wal-Mart? Just cause it's so darn convenient. And I can't afford the gas to drive to the mall.
- Favorite designer?: Faded Glory, cause they're soft and comfortable.
- What is your sexiest outfit?: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh that's a good one. ROFL.
- What is your most comfortable outfit?: Jeans and black T-shirt
- What do you usually wear?: Work uniform. >