I know I've asked this before but...Does anyone want me to revive tiki?More Like This
i mean, I know there's people still in the fire emblem group I'd come back for
'cuz you guys are amazing and ironically I don't get to talk to you as much even though I have you guys on Skype?? Which is weird and I'm sorry-
But I also mean the friends I've known before on this account like blazing-strategist and Jan and Hanbee mun and
Okay I'll stop, I mean...
I don't know if most of the people I've listed are even active anymore. I've tried messaging them before (a few months back) but they could be inactive or just busy, which is understandable.
I just...I dunno
I'm at my senior year and I know people get busy but I'd like to talk to some people at least one more time.
Or maybe I should let it go and move on.
I'm writing this a little quickly since I'm sick so listing everyone specifically isn't gonna happen so easily, this headache is bugging me a lot...
One of these things wowI don't think I've done one of these since 2013. It's 2015 so let's live in the old times.~More Like This
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1) I'm 19 years old and am about to start my first semester of college.
2) I have a job. My 15 year old self would probably never believe it.
3) I've had the same drawing tablet since 2010. It's been through thick and thin and I don't think I can ever replace it with another tablet.
TaggedI got tagged by :iconkazumi-sanzu:More Like This
(1) You must post the rules.
(2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
(3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
(4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
(5) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
(6) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
(7) No zag-backs.
(8) You cant say that you don't do tags.
(9) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1. What do you think about Soul Eater?
Well, I roleplayed with one of the Soul Eater characters so I guess it's really cool.
2. What is your favorite OC from other people?
Good Evening to All~ OOCNot the best moment perhaps to come back, however, first and foremost, accept my greatest apology for the long absence. I will not excuse myself, other than saying life is life and tends to come up with more to keep us busy. That was the case.More Like This
As Admin, I will try to go back to keeping this account active again, if you will take both of us back that is~
Asks may take a bit longer to be replied, but they will, we promise so, and RP is back up. No replied will be sent to the older ones because I want to start anew with them, except for relationship, again if you will take Sain back~
Tell MeGeorge, tell me about the farm.More Like This
I want our farm, George. With rabbits.
And I can feed 'em alfalfa every day
and I won't hurt no rabbits. Oh no,
I'll be real careful with them. I'll
pet them all soft like. They're real soft,
George. We can do whatever we want on
that farm because we're gonna be the bosses.
I didn't mean it, George. Her hair was so soft. She
was real pretty too. Why didn't no one like her? You
said she was bad. She was nice, George. She was just
lonesome. She wanted a friend. The puppies were my
friends. They were real small. They could fit in my hand.
Like the mouse. But you didn't let me have him either.
The puppy's in the hay, George. You can find him
later. I didn't mean to do it, George. He was too soft.
You said to hide. You said to wait for you
if I ever did something bad. I did something
real bad, didn't I, George? But it's okay, right?
Because we're not staying. We're gonna get
the farm one day. George, tell me about the
farm. We're gonna h