custom adoptables * closedMore Like This
WAITING LIST/RESERVED SLOTS ARE CLOSED
PRICES WILL LIKELY BE RAISED A LOT THE NEXT TIME I OPEN
ALSO I NEED TO UPDATE WHAT BASES I CAN USE
AAAH A LOT OF EDITING NEEDED OTL
general adopt/customs rules
* do not resell the adopts, please come to me and maybe we can discuss something
* you may gift/trade, just let me know
* credit me for the design at least once when you draw them or get someone else to draw them, after that, anything is fine
* I must receive some sort of payment before I start (partial or the whole thing is your choice)
* do not trace my bases or use my bases, all my bases are private and no one should be using them
* feel free ask me for an unwatermarked/transparent version if you want one
what I definitely CANNOT do
- elderly characters
** look at my examples for the kinds of things I can do and my style~ **
(CLOSED)Mascot Contest!The contest is now officially closed to entrants. Thanks so much to all who submitted their entries! If you have an entry you need to submit a little late, please do so ASAP; We will begin judging soon.More Like This
YEAH GUYS we want a mascot! Read on for guidelines, rules and prizes!
What's this contest about exactly?
A group mascot is basically a little character that the group displays on its homepage as a,,, well, a mascot! Mascots are just a fun little patron for the group, a symbol sort of. If you enter, your job will be to design a character like the one I just described. The winning character will be selected by the mods, and judged by quality of design and not necessarily artistic skill.
What should the mascot look like?
The mascot should look like a humanoid, anthro, or kemonomimi. It does not have to be themed on adoptables, but by all means it can be! It should be able to be chibi-fied, too.
The mascot should not