The ultimate question about My Little Pony"Is it a show for little girls, or is it meant for everyone?" This question has been debatable ever since the new MLP show, Friendship is Magic has turned into a cult following and a fandom.More Like This
Many have said that the new show was made for everyone, and others have said (including I in the past) have said it was meant for little girls.
But what if both sides are true in their own ways? What if both sides are trying to cover up about what MLP originally was? Let's take a look into history
"My Little Pony is a brand of plastic ponies produced since 1983 by the toy manufacturer Hasbro. Marketed primarily to girls, the ponies feature colorful bodies and manes and a unique symbol on one or both sides of their flanks, referred to in the two most recent generations as "cutie marks".
Following the original My Pretty Pony toy, introduced in 1981, My Little Pony was launched in 1983 and the line became popular during the 1980s. The original toy line ran from 1983 to 1995 (1992 in t
20 Reasons Why I Hate Twilight1) It's poorly written. Stephen King can back me up on SMeyer being a horrible writer.More Like This
2) Those are not vampires, they're sparkly fags. And by fag, I don't mean gay, I mean fag.
3) Edward is a 107 year old virgin. Can you say pathetic?
4) Bella has no redeeming qualities; she's a very weak main character. Physically she isn't strong. She can't run away right even; she trips too much. She's not smart, either, she's almost brain dead (come on, how long did it take her to figure out Edward was a vampire again?). She's not very pretty. She's not nice; she treats her friends horribly, and wants nothing to do with normal boys who aren't monsters. Somehow, everyone loves her, despite all this, which only makes her even more dislikable.
5) There is no plot. Or, if there is, it was so small I missed it.
6) Edward is abusive and a stalker.
7) Bella has absolutely no opposition to Edward stalking her. (In Buffy the Vampire slayer, Buffy tells Angel that girls don't like being stalked. She actuall