Hipshot!Hey there, sparrows! ♥
Long time no see! Okay, okay, not terribly long. :> We're well into Julyhow is everyone's summer coming along? What sort of things have you been up to so far? I hope you're all having a great time and enjoying the sun. Thus far, my summer has been fantasticlots of swimming, fishing, hiking, motorcycle riding, starry nights and watermelon, haha.
I'm making this journal for those of you who have followed my horror story 'Hipshot' (and anyone who'd like to start following it). After putting the project on hold for several months, I have revised the first four parts (and oh man, what an improvement, seriously), and updated them today, in preparation for the release of the fourth part of the story tomorrow evening. If you've read Hipshot before and plan on reading the 4th section, I think you'll enjoy it much better if you re-read the story beforehand, now that it's been revised, and refresh it in your memory. Check back tomorrow
other dunk meemsGot tagged by :iconpandibrandi:More Like This
1. post these rules
2. Each Person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag have to answer
4. choose 13 people.
5. Go to their page and inform them they were tagged
6. not something like "you are tagged if you read this"
7. you legitimately have to tag 13 people
8. you can't say you don't do tags
9. tag-backs are allowed
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NO COMMENTS unless commenting about the actual entry
11. you have to finish this within a week. if not, you'll have to do what the creator asked you to: art, RP, etc.
12. be creative with the title. No "I've got tagged" things
13. Cussing is allowed
Their questions followed by my answers:
1. To be or not to be?
To be, for if not, then how?
2. What's your favorite season and why?
Fall, it's not too hot or cold usually, and I get to celebrate Halloween and smell burning leaves.
3. If you could have any superpowe
Couple of resources on realistic knightsStumbled upon an interesting thread on Reddit debunking few armor myths and I thought I'd share it with you guys, especially those who draw that sort of thing.More Like This
http://imgur.com/a/3j1jA I do have to say I would love to have a beautiful piece of armor like this one.
http://i.imgur.com/GLFrSka.jpg Gif of the owner putting it on layer by layer
Nice one also added by @teh-dino
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqC_squo6X4&feature=related More myths debunked.
At 35 min mark you can see this particular armor in action.
At 40 it shows nicely how flexible one can be.
Bonus videos of some badass sword-fighting : )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNcbnEvv9U - Training
http://www.chilloutzone.net/video/die-polnische-ritterliga.html - In armor
Definitely makes me wanna write some fight scenes now.