You Know You're Obsessed with Warehouse 13 when...You know you're obsessed with Warehouse 13 when...More Like This
1. You can name what happened in any episode
2. Your goal in life is to work at Warehouse 14 with Claudia Donovan
3. You think your mirror is Lewis Carroll's mirror
4. You talk about the Warehouse agents like they're your best friends
5. Your ringtone is the Warehouse 13 theme music
6. You start to act like your favorite character
7. You cut your hair like Claudia's
8. When asked for your Driver's License, you flip your wallet like you have a badge
9. You know why Pete and Myka were chosen by Mrs. Frederick
10. You refer to your house as the B&B
11. Every time you introduce yourself and a friend to someone else, you add the prefix 'Agent'
12. You buy tons of hair extensions and wear a different color everyday
13. You stop drinking orange-colored drinks in case they were tested with Godfrid's Spoon
14. You avoid getting your picture taken because you think it's Man Ray's Camera
15. You stop touching things in museums in case something i
Warehouse 13: The Magician's Number One Rule After a couple of hours, Claudia was able to make it to the warehouse on her own. She able to get the girls home and made the car fly. She wanted the car now, she really wanted the car. She climbed out the car, searching for Taylor's bike. But it was missing, "I guess I was faster than the girl with the speed of three cheetahs. What a slow kitty. I just hope that she didn't kill Vladimir." She walked into the warehouse, carrying the artifact with her, behind her back, and found her family waiting for them. Claudia greeted, "Hey guys."More Like This
Artie asked, "How did the mission go?"
She pulled the cloth from her back, "Alakazam! One Harry Houdini's Disappearing Lady Cloth. Snagged, bagged, and soon to be tagged. We also managed to save two Russian girls. They're home, safe and sound."
Artie asked, "Where's