seaautumn days with winter nights,More Like This
when the sky blended into its own horizon; its shadow,
waltzing shamelessly upon the depths of the diamonds
and whispering those lullabies, so soft and secure
to the melting sea, my dear.
white skirts and white clouds and white icecream on our chins
we'd watch as the pearls of the ocean
all collided, effortless disintergration
and the misty spray all through our short hair,
all through our brown eyes as they laced the shoreline we kissed.
with salt so delicate it reflected off your lips
that smelt just like strawberry, just as sweet
as the lyrics that the tangling waves lightly fringed along,
lightly craved as the shivers of the water licked the bridge.
but those waves were like glass, and they crashed with gold warning
and shattered as the shade clung to our icy-cold hands
that sparkled, that shined, in the gold-threaded shoreline
of those autumn days and winter nights.
100 Questions - To ask anyone.1. What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?)More Like This
2. What cheers you up?
3. What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything?
4. Is there something you constantly lose at your hours or anywhere?
5. Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not?
6. What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
7. Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online?
8. What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
9. Is there anything I should know?
10. What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to?
11. What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
12. Describe something that's happened to you for which had no explanation.
14. What did you do for your latest birthday?
15. What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not?
16. If you had to be named after a city, state, or country (etc), which would you want it to be?
17. Who is your hero?
18. Which do you use mo