Description: the app connects to your Windows 8 computer from anywhere you have an internet connection. Use µTorrent to add, remove, start, stop torrents and check your download progress. Check your RSS feeds and start downloads on the go.
Profile Settings for iPhone 5 Retina Ready - FREE PSD If you like it --> make a FAV
----- MORE && MORE TO COME !!! ---- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------- You can download the "iPhone 5 APP Presntation" for the APP here : ---------- [link]
Tha past few days I've been working on a new project and I finaly finished it.
It's a messenger app concept. I called it iTalk. I really felt that any of the current IM clients are beautiful enough ( For me) on windows so I decided to make ca concept of how the perfect messenger app would look like for me.
I hope you'll enjoy it as much I did creating it.
I repeat it's only a concept and I don't have the skills and the knowledge to make it a real app.
It was made entirely with Photoshop CS6.
If you have any question please contact me by at email@example.com
Some time ago, kemoboydesign designed a nice view to a windows theme. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to make it work. With the granted permission, i show you the DIVAN Win7 Theme. I hope all you like it, like i did before.
Includes Modern contact list, TabSRMM & ieview for all 3 skins.
For the suite, get it here...
1. First you need to download the latest build of Miranda NG for your system... miranda-ng.org/en/
2. Then you need to download and add the IEView plugin for your system to your plugins folder. wiki.miranda-ng.org/index.php?… Then activate it in Option, Plugins. You may have to restart Miranda for it to show up.
3. Install each folder into the skins directory. ie Ieview, Modern contact list & TabSRMM.
4. For Modern contact list: Options, Skins, Contact list and choose which style you want.
5. For Ieview: Options, Skins, IEView and under Message Log tab, check Use Templates then browse to the Ieview folder and select the proper .ivt file for the skin you want to use. * Also under Options, Message Sessions, IEView make sure to check the box that says 'Hide window border'
6. For TabSRMM: Options, Skins, Message Window and select the skin you want to use. Make sure to check the box 'Load this skin on startup'.
7. Status Icons: Options, Icons, Status Icons, for each Protocol you use Import icons from the Modern contact list skin status icon directory.
8. Contact list: Options, Contact list, Row items select the Row tab and the order Avatar, Text, Icon, Extra icons, Contact time. Under the Avatar tab uncheck 'Show avatars'. Under Text tab make sure to Left align goup names.
9. Then just disable what you don't want to see. - In the system tray right click select main menu 'Frames' unselect what you don't want to see. - On an open Message Windows in the Caption bar right click and select Container options There you will find all kinds of items to hide or tweak.
10. To hide the status icon in the caption bar use TBarIconBlanker!
11. If you have further questions please provide proper details along with a screenshot!
The latest concept by Phone Designer. This device based on leaks, which are plausible. It's a touch device and has no physical buttons or connections, just a reset dot on the back. You share your data via NFC and Bluetooth/Wlan and it provides wireless charging.
This is the final concept of the 'Surface Phone'. The whole concept is inspired by the Surface Tablet >> [link] I hope Microsoft is planning a Surface Phone. Later this year I will definetely buy the Surface-Pro!
Modeled completely in 3D. Rendered in Cycles.
Well about the specs: I don't really care about the specs. Maybe there is working a Quadcore in it - 2GB of Ram - 32-64Gb Storage - Display 1280x768 - 16MPx, FullHD Camera and so on...
50 PSD Files Available / Dark Version / Light Version
Pixel Studio it`s the perfect theme for any creative agency or freelancer who wants to start hes own business in the field of web design. With this package it`s easyer to build your website. Pixel Studio comes with 50 PSD Files, Light and Dark theme, all major pages needed when building a website, and lots and lots of super-awsome features. Light version
I wanted to make a red and black theme that took advantage of the dramatic contrasts that this color combo can achieve.
It's been described many ways by folks as I have been building it... devilish, menacing, provokative, wikked, luminescent, masterpiece, fierce, ''pushing the envelopes'' However you may feel about it after laoding it up I truly hope that enjoy the experience. It has been a challenging and tieme consuming theme to construct
All matching skins will be loaded soon on Wincustomize.com, and there are a bunch, and lastly as I have mentioned before all truly dark skins will have a couple of areas here and there that can cause problems, mostly in MS Office, I have included a light version for each OS. There is also a winflag Start button alternative included in the zip that can be dropped in the WB folder.
Please leave your thoughts on this theme, thanks and Enjoy VENOM!
7 Tweak Master PRO is the next revolutionary app for fine tuning your Windows 7 which is almost done coding and waiting for some final beta checks. This application was about to get released on this Christmas day as we planned but unfortunately due to some unexpected reasons the release date has been postponed.
What features will 7 Tweak Master PRO? (Suggested so far...)
● Logon Screen Changing with additional features. ● Boot Screen Changing with additional features. ● Hyper Login (to make your Windows to log into your user account in light speed) ● Navigation Button Coloring (Change the colour of your default blue windows forward/back buttons) ● Start ORB Changing ● User Account Frame Changing ● DreamScene Enabler (Give a revolutionary change to your windows, Apply videos as Wallpapers) ● Theme Patcher (Patch your Windows theme service to install 3rd party themes) ● Folder Background (Get your folder backgrounds back in windows 7 which Microsoft removed.) ● 3rd Party DLL Installer (Ex : explorer.exe, imageres.dll, shell32.dll & Etc.) ● Additional Hot Tweaks (Ex : Glass CMD, Tweaks to speed up your windows 7 & Etc.)
& More unexpected features and tweaks...
NOTE : The features listed feature list above will be is not completed yet. More features will be announced soon.
This is my vision of iPhone 4G. My idea is that this mobile phone has to be with very simple and more elegant design, more compact sizes, better hardware performance, better and stronger phone "body" and more functional hardware and software interface. So ... i've made this concept trying to combine the design with the functionality and keeping as better as possible Apple's design line. I am not really shure if it looks better or worse than 3G or 2G.. I've made it generally for fun and to "tell" my ideas as iPhone user
A concept successor of the highly acclaimed HTC HD2, introducing HTC HD3 now running on the Windows Phone 7
Windows Phone 7 4.5 inch S-LCD screen (480×800 resolution) + Multi-Touch 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 8 megapixel camera (Auto Focus+Xenon Flash) + 1080p video recording 1 GB onboard RAM Nvidia 512 MB GPU 1080p video playback Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) + Bluetooth 3.0 + GPS 4G Enabled USB 3.0 Support 32 GB onboard storage + Upto 48 GB expandable via microSD Full access to thousands of apps in Windows Marketplace
Progress. Some shell edits required obviously. Otherwise happy for any suggestions for obvious improvements. Idea would be to have at least six versions with different highlight colours (akin to the accent colours in WP7 and WP8). Orange shown previously, blue shown above.