Fakemon Bronze and Cobalt: New movesNew Fakemon MovesMore Like This
Flash Flood - (Water Status - 10pp) Creates a flood weather effect on the field for 5 turns. The following can occur during a flood:
- All non water pokemon take 1/16 damage at the end of each of round.
- The power of Surf and Dive is doubled.
- Dive is now completely invulnerable instead of semi invulnerable.
- Electric attacks damage all other pokemon on the field.
- Unlike other weather effects, this one can be stacked with Rain dance for more benefits.
Firecracker - (Fire 20pwr 20pp) The users launches a fireball that explodes like a firework on contact. it hits 2 - 5 times in one round. This move's power is boosted by %50 and never misses at Night. This move's accuracy drops to 50% in the Day.
Time Travel - (Steel - Status 5pp) The effect of this move changes depending on who the user targets:
- Itself/an ally: The user is sent back in time by 3 turns. All other combatants return to whatever condition they were at that point in the battle. Only the user's c