Sopor slime recipe (homestuck) yes it's edibleOk, so this is actually quite edible. It tastes good too. The texture is a bit odd thoughMore Like This
You will need:
Water or soda or faygo (my fav but must be green or yellow which is hard to find sometimes)
Green jello, lime or green apple
A sauce pan
Some sort of container
A pie tin if you want a sopor slime pie
1. Heat the jello on the stove until it melts and is all gooey
2.mix the jello with the soda/water (not too much! We don't want it watery!)
3. Mix it on the stove for a few more min
4. Pour into a container and put it in the fridge for about 45 min or until it is jiggley but not firm
5. If you just want the slime, stop at step six. If you want the pie, keep going.
6. Mix it up so it is, well, slime.
7. For the pie, now pour this slime into the pie tin and mush it around so it's in the tin equally
8. Put it back in the fridge and let it sit until it is super firm
9. Cut it like a pie
10. Eat it
Eager (1/2) Mituna x ReaderMituna grinned as he finally gained balance on his skateboard and was now sailing down the sidewalk like a pro. It was one of those rare moments when he felt comfortable without his friends, but most of his friends that would accompany him were either in after school clubs or went home already, even his brother had already gone home without him which saddened him slightly, but the front of his wheels hit a part of the sidewalk that was higher than the one he currently was gliding across, but instead was sent off the skateboard and hit the ground face first.More Like This
He heard footsteps stop next to him “Hey, Dude, You okay?” a soft voice asked and he let out a grunt as he rolled to his side to look at the girl. She had (h/c) hair and beautiful (e/c) orbs that stood out brightly. He was left a blank mess, too preoccupied with her looks than the question she had asked him.
“Hello? Are you okay? Well, probably not as your nose is bleeding, come on, we’ll get you cleaned up