One Wish to Rule Them AllMore Like This
Authors Note: May contain a few minor bad words.
"WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON HERE!" Ciel yelled at the group of wild and obnoxious people including his servants, that stupid prince and Agni, Madame Red, Lau and Ran-Mao, and many more. Everyone looked back at him forgetting about the package. No one spoke a word. Ciel's patience was already thin.
"Sebastian, I order you to tell me what's going on!" Ciel hissed at his butler. Upon those words Sebastian straightened up his suite while still standing on Grell's face and began his long tale of the day with everyone.
The young master had worked Sebastian non-stop with errands today and now it was time to turn in. Sebastian grieving a sigh began to take off his black coat when he felt a letter in his left breast pocket. Pulling it out did he immediately figured out who it was fro
Rules for usingLast update: May 28th 2012More Like This
RULES FOR USING MY BASES AND PROPS:
- Please give me credit for what I have created. A link to my dA page in your description would be very appreciated, but just writing "base/props by base-o-holic" can be enough.
Edit: - If you're planning to use one of my bases as drawing reference, you should check whether I referenced it first and consider using the original.
Edit: - Most often I use stock photos from SenshiStock. If you decide to reference my base with her pose, I'd rather you credit her only or us both.
- You can edit my bases/props however you like.
- You can edit my bases/props and post them on your account only if you get my permission first.
- Unless stated otherwise, you can use parts of my bases (faces, legs, whatever) and mix them with other bases as long as creators of these other bases agree to it as well.
- You can't make any money with dolls on my bases (e.g. from prints or doll commissions).
- But you can exchange y
Skating on Thin Ice (SebastianxReader)More Like This
A Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler fanfiction
Skating on Thin Ice
Ice skating. Definitely not your strongest area of learning.
You were appalled at how so many of your friends and relatives had said that ice skating was a graceful sport. Fun, cute, and amazing. Joyful and happy. It seemed so easy when they were on the ponds, skating and gliding back and forth, practically zipping on the edge of the frozen ice.
You? You were here, slipping and falling, waddling, even, from the large shoes that didn’t even fit you. No matter how much you tried to be graceful, to be cute, or even try to have fun, the ice grew a mind of its own and had you ending up on top of it, facedown. You had nearly gotten your face stuck on it once.
I never should have taken Elizabeth’s word for it. Anything that’s cute, according to her, is bound to be deadly.
“Damn. Y-you know what? I-I give up!”