For all of you I made the image you can see here above using 1 curvedLight and two MeshSpots.
For Daz Studio 4.5 users who render in Luxrender using Paolo's Reality plug-in I also have a little present.
For those who want it, please download it from sharecg.
Link: Freebie: Reality Light System
Reality Light System for use with: Daz Studio 4.5, Reality 2.5 plug-in, Luxrender 1.2.
With this set you will be able to use MeshLights for Reality in a way you have never done before.
All lights have EasyPose. In your Daz viewport you can exactly preview where the light/shadow will be in your render.
With each Gel-Cam in this set you can create 22.260.500.000 illumination possibilities for your scene.
What's in this set:
- 3 EasyPose MeshLights
- 3 EasyPose MeshSpots
- 3 EasyPose CurvedLights
- 3 EasyPose Softboxes
- 3 EasyPose Projectors
- 3 EasyPose Gel-Cams
- Access to 'The Official Reality for Daz Studio Forum' from within your Content Library.
- Access to the 22 pages on-line Guide from within your Content Library.
- Access to the on-line Update Journal from within your Content Library.
- Support for the Universal tool to easily scale your MeshLights.
- 'Point-At' for each light preset.
- Softbox has Gobo & extendable snoot.
- Softbox can be scaled to strip box.
- 30 Gobo presets for Softbox.
- 211 Shape presets, can be used on both Projectors and Gel-Cams.
- 99 colored GEL presets.
- 10 user defineable presets for Gel-Cams toproject photo's and/or renders.
- 6 primary color presets for GEL masks.
- Double GEL and SHAPE masks for Gel-Cams to mix GEL and SHAPE.
- GEL and SHAPE masks can be scaled individually
- Drag-and-drop presets onto the GEL and SHAPE masks.
- Mirror slider for all masks.
- 'Sharp - Fuzzy' slider for lightprojection on Projectors and Gel-Cams.
- 50% transparent MeshLights (does not affect performance in Luxrender).