100 Things Italy Should Not Do1. I should not ask France for costume advice on Halloween.More Like This
2. He usually picks weird ones that aren't very warm.
3. And they make Germany end up in the hospital.
4. With massive blood loss.
5. Through the nose.
6. I should not go with people that say they have candy in their van.
7. I don't have a problem with it, but Germany does.
8. No clue why, though.
9. Poor candy.
10. I should not drink alcohol.
11. I end up turning into Romano.
12. And Germany keeps asking why I can't fight that way sober.
13. Fight WHAT way sober?
14. I should not bother Romano.
15. He likes head butting.
16. Problem is, that somehow results in getting our ahoges tangled.
17. I should not touch my ahoge in public.
18. It's considered a no-no.
19. Though Prussia finds it interesting.
20. So does Japan.
21. I should not try to invade Egypt.
22. He has a stick.
23. And Anubis.
24. They hurt.
25. I should not get worried.
26. I tend to cook a lot.
27. And I nearly burn the house down.
28. I should not be given res
2p!Italy X Reader - NostalagiaMore Like This
"Alright, Luciano. Don't wander off too far from me okay?"
Luciano huffed as his grandfather picked up the stubborn Italian and placed him on the black horse. Luciano tok this opportunity to escape. Grabbing the horse's reins, he rode off the path.
"Heh. Screw you, Grandpa." Luciano smiled to himself as he came to a rocky path.
Luciano stared at the horse he had ridden so long ago. He went up to it and stroked the horse's mane. "Hey there Allegra. It's been a while since I last saw you, hasn't it?" He whispered as the horse nuzzled his upturned palm.
"Shall we go for a ride?" He asked. Allegra grunted in response. Luciano chuckled as he got onto the horse. He took the horse's reins and Allegra began to trot forward.
Another horse who went by the name of Artemis was carrying it's sleeping owner on it's back. A girl who had ran away from home. Artemis came to a sudden halt, waking the sleeping girl.
"Wha- Artemis? What's wrong?" The girl asked, just as Luciano came into view.
RusLietOh my preciousMore Like This
Why don't you sit
Talk to me
Why do you run
I mean no harm
Perhaps if you listen
I have a poem for you
'Roses are red
Your corpse is blue
I told you not to fight me
Now I bid you Aideu '