OC meme1. Name: Na'vaMore Like This
2. Age: Around 18 human years
3. Gender: Female
4. How tall is s/he? She is smaller than Toothless. When she is on four paws she is 5.2ft tall (1.60 meters) , when she stands on her back legs she can reach around 10-15ft tall (~ 3 meters)
5. Describe their eyes: Her eyes are light cyan/bright blue. They glow when she is using her powers or when she is protecting something/trying to intimidate.
6. Sexuality: She is straight.
7. Race/Species: Dragon. Night Fury. Tho not the same species than Toothless.
8. Siblings? No.
9. Lover(s)? --~
10. Any talents or abilities, even if these are included in your canon (i.e. they can fly, but they live with angels, so everyone can fly)? She can control water and freeze it. She can also turn her body into water or create an ice armor to protect her body.
11. Any talents and abilities that are unusual in their canon (i.e. a psychic human in real life)? She can also breathe fire (like every Night Furies) but rarely does. And her huma
60 poses theme challengethis seems like a really awesome challenge and i think it will help me a lot now that i'm back into drawing! everyone should try this!!More Like This
60 Pose theme
For the artists who want to do pose practices and studies.
Try to draw full body.
Try different angles on each poses.
You may include environments around the characters, but keep the main focus on the character.
Fanart/Original art either is fine.
1~50 is One character, 51~60 is with Two characters.
7. Falling on the butt.
8. Holding the head
9. Sitting with legs crossed.
11. On their knees
12. Hugging their knees
13. Hands/Knees/Head on the ground(Deep apology pose).
16. Looking up
17. Laying on the back
18. Laying on the stomach
19. On tiptoes
20. Hands and Legs spread apart.
21. Arms crossed
22. Climbing up
23. Climbing down
100technique meme list1. Draw an image, copy it three times and colour each differently/with different colours. Bonus!: use different media for each.More Like This
2. Draw something with a stereotypically feminine theme or style. (Flowers, pastel colours, beautiful subjects?)
3. Draw something with a stereotypically masculine theme or style. (Action, explosions, rough lines and angles?)
4. Draw something that is supposed to arouse positive emotion from the viewer (amusement, joy, sympathy). you can use both technique and the subject of the drawing to achieve this.
5. Draw something with no same colour used twice.
6. Draw a short comic of 3-7 panels.
7. Drawing using only two colours.
8. Do a drawing digitally, colouring it with three depths of shades and three depths of lighting.
9. Do a digital drawing in black and white.
10. Draw an imaginary object.
11. Digital. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
12. Traditional. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
13. Draw digitally