Haters gonna hate poem/songMy song- Haters gonna hate.More Like This
Throw dirt on me, and grow a wildflower
Splash mud on me, and grow a cauliflower
These walls are closing in, this roof is caving in, the tension is breaking in, I'm impregnable
This stage is my pedestal, this nation is my domain, this kingdom is my militia
I'm unstoppable, I'm insidious, I'm nefarious, I'm reaching success
While you haters there be losing your fame and bearing shame
Try to interrupt my thinking, try to overflow my senses
Try to spit out rhymes, not spit out poison, not sneeze out venom
I'm coming up with my own rhythm, you coming up with your own nonsense
I live in a strong, invincible fortress, you haters be living in poverty
You can't break my strife, you can only break your own hearts
Marsh is not mellow, hip is not hopping anymore, your days are like the Sun's rays
Fading away, day by day, by the mist that is sucking your lives away
Get a taste of your own medicine, before you worry about your own remedy
I'll make mountains out
Scattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 6)XMore Like This
- I am… worried- Said Engi, as he waited for Ravio or anyone else to come back to Lin’s place on his own.
The house was deadly silent.
- How did we get here? - He looked around- We haven’t made it to the Dark World yet and we are already having changes in this story. What will happen then? - He glanced at the mirror on the wall.
He held the note Ravio had left carefully within his hands.
- You can feel it, right? - Asked someone.
He sat by Engi’s side.
- Something is wrong. I can feel it too.
Scattered heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 4)Lieb remained in the room for longer. He was affected deeply.More Like This
- Link? - Asked Peap, as he walked in- What happened?
- Sometimes it is hard to let go.
- My prince…
- I could not help.
- Link, don’t be so hard on yourself. None of it is your fault!
- But I am here to help, Peap. It vas my only duty, ze only van… I failed- He began to mourn.
- No, no…- He said uneasy. Not even had he seen Lieb c
Scattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt.2)He opened the door slowly to take a peek inside, just to notice some guards around a table making a huge racket, a man by the counter pouring beverages into glasses, and another guy followed by a younger male playing music at the background.More Like This
- It seems the party has started, Ravio.
- I usually love parties, but I don’t like this.
- Why? You can’t feel anything.
- That’s exactly the reason. I’m not happy right now, I just feel weird.
- Hm, then wait outside.
- Yes- He ran ou
Scattered Heart Chain- Chapter 14 (Pt. 1)The Legend of LinkMore Like This
Scattered Heart Chain
- I had never, like, heard you play that before. What is it? - Asked Windy intrigued by the mysterious instrument.
- It is called the Spirit Flute. -Replied Engi.
- It's a wind instrument, but it sounds different from Time's ocarina.
- Yeah, it kinda has a hollowed sound to it.
- But it's cool!--- Oh, and, umm...
- You see, I told Time I could, like, talk to you so yo