This content is intended for mature audiences.Sign In To Confirm Your Age
or, enter your birth date.
Tali costume tutorials:
- Catsuit: www.nebulaluben.com/2012/12/ta…
- Hood and fabrics: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/08/ta…
- Gloves, sleeves and feet: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/08/ta…
- Mask: www.nebulaluben.com/2012/11/ta… (Taking references from )
- Leg armor: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/09/ta… and www.nebulaluben.com/2013/02/ta…
- M-5 Phalanx heavy pistol: www.nebulaluben.com/2011/09/m-…
Note to the audience
Please, Mass Effect Fans SPREAD THE WORD! has finally made a Mass Effect Yogurt Night!
Anyone can use this as a reference, wallpaper, ect. and post it freely anywhere you'd like. (Example: Twitter, Facebook, Tumbler, ect.) Just please give credit to where credit is due.
If you do post it in any social networking sites or blogs, credit Doubleleaf and me (the commissioner/Yuki Minamoto) for this.
Story and Concept Art by
Artwork by the amazing, and wonderful
Expecting A Little Shepard (John x Jane Shepard)
He could hardly believe any of this was real. He was nothing more than a simple grunt of a soldier for the Alliance a few years ago, now he was a legendary war hero that repelled the biggest threat the known galaxy had ever seen. He was living a dream; his reality had warped into an endless dream with nothing but happiness and the occasional politics to fill it. There was still fighting, and although the races were attempting peace and equality there was always work that needed to be done, life that needed to be improved. But John Shepard was content. He had everything he could ever desire, a large and exquisite house, the support of all of h