Hi Billy Mays Here With Another TagTagged by: :iconAsk-Roronoa-Zoro:More Like This
Things About Moi~
1. My hair was raven black when I was first born.
2. In every Animal Crossing game I've ever played, my town name has always been "Onett".
3. I usually go on hour long walks with my dog, Ninten.
4. My OTP is NessxLucas <3
5. I'm 15 and currently going to 8th grade, because I started school later than I should have.
6. I love to drink Orange Soda.
7. "Mother Meets MLP" was actually based off of "The Insane EarthBound Adventures" by PSIPaula4, and "The EarthBound Misadventures" by PK-Majyyks.
8. Even though my favorite genre of music is rock, my favorite song is actually "Shoot Him Down" by Alice Francis.
9. I have an obsession with Ribs
10. I'm making a new fanfiction soon called "PokeBound", based off of the RP done by :iconCoffee1545: and me.
Mr. Zoro's questions:
Q: Favorite weather?
A: Probably snowy or cloudy.
Princess and the MarimoIt came quick with the wave of his hand. Zoro hadn't even glanced at his friends before he felt himself vanish and the gazes of everyone in shock.More Like This
This wasn't good.
Time seemed to pass faster than he could know. Mind and thoughts rushing while feeling great pain in his bones. He didn't know where he was going as his vision blurred into lines of air and blue before going black.
He opened one eye, his vision blurred, awaking from his slumber. The sun shone brightly, above the forest greenery, and the shadow of their leaves loomed over his injured body.
Where am I? How did I get here? Why am I in so much pain?
...Oh, that's right...
The swordsman sighed as his memories crept back to him. He remembered the Kuma cyborg that had almost killed him, and how everyone had tried to attack it... and then the real Kuma showed up and sent him flying through the sky for two days and two nights. Zoro raised a hand to his head. A look of concern mixed with pain graced his face.
Sleeping [Reader x Law]Law stared at you as your hair shone brightly under the sun. You laid there peacefully while Law brushed and tucked a lock of your hair behind your ear. Your body was still, not moving or shifting around like another person would.More Like This
Your [h/c] bangs lightly brushed your eyelashes and your lips were slightly parted. Law stared in awe at how someone could look so peaceful in a world so violent.
He looked back at you. Innocence showed on your face as your eyelids were closed and your hair slightly fluttering in the sun. You looked like you were at peace, without any nightmares, or any dreams.
"I love you," he softly whispered, although you couldn't hear.
And if it hadn't been for the pool of blood beneath your body...
...He'd have thought you were sleeping.