100 Flavors ChallengeRulesMore Like This
1. Copy these rules, and the List, into your journal so people can see that you are in the challenge. When you have done one of the flavor themes you can put a link to your deviation right next to the flavor so everyone can see which themes you have done.
2. You can interpret the themes how ever you want.
3. You don't have to draw if you don't want to. It can be photographs, poetry, stories, crafts or whatever you want, as long as it's made by you. If you do photomanipulations using art made by others you need to have permission and give proper credit of course.
4. One flavor theme for every picture/photo/whatever.
5. They can be done in whatever order you choose, and there's no time limit.
6. If you haven't heard of these words, you can look them up on Wikipedia: http://www.wikipedia.org/
7. Write in the comments for your artwork if it's part of the challenge and what theme it is. And please give credit by linking in your comment too.
The 100 Flavor Challenge can