Tagged :0Tagged by : :iconAppleJack-Earth-Pony:More Like This
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6) No tag backs.
7) No crap in the tagging section about, "You are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Ten Things About Myself:
1) i'm evil
2) i can't speak english or write correctly. cause i know this language only from movies and games
3) im a casual player
4) never had girlfriend
5) i hate weak peoples. dunno why
6) i'm gonna be remembered as a great man
7) i can't feel anything like love or sumthing.
8) i'm good
9) always hybrid
10) I am spontaneous
1) Favorite Movie? --- Beowulf
2) Worst p
Friendship is Magic: On a Pale Horse, Ch.1Spike took the bait.More Like This
Twilight grinned down at the board as the baby dragon eagerly moved his knight across the checkered squares. His piece nudged her queen aside.
“Wow, Twilight,” he said, absently bouncing the black queen up and down in his claws, “I can’t believe you blundered away your most important piece like that!”
Twilight Sparkle shook her head, a small smile warming her face.
“And I can’t believe you’re still thinking in such limited terms, Spike.”
Spike weighed her words, his forehead creasing in thought.
“It’s true the queen is powerful,” Twilight continued. “And formidable. But is she always ‘the most important piece?’ That’s really up to the situation and to the players themselves. For example: from my point of view, the ‘most important piece’ was that knight you just moved—because now that it’s gone…”
Twilight’s magic grip