Point Commissions OPEN (5 SLOTS)Alright, opening point commissions up again! Prices have raised a smidge just so the transaction comes out even
I do not do humans. (at this point in time)
I do not do robots/technical drawings.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR COMMISSION G-PG13 RATED.
Please provide some sort of reference or description for me to work with.
Be patient! I'm still in school and I'm not ALWAYS on the computer, although it may seem like it
Send me commission information via Note.
I will not take a batch of commissions from one person. Sorry.
Reference sketch: 10 pts
Picture, no bg, no shaded: 20pts
Picture, no bg, shaded: 25pts
Picture, bg, shaded: 30pts
1. :iconlunaratheara: BG, Shade
2. :iconhsm2739: No BG, No Shade
3. :iconironsigh145: BG, Shade
How to Make a decent homestuck troll OC.THE DO'S AND DO NOT'S OF MAKING A HOMESTUCK TROLL OC.More Like This
1) THE NAME.
- Make it something we can pronounce. Not some stupid shit like Jukgth Ghtyfk.
- The first name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long.
- The last name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long as well.
- Your troll CANNOT have the last name of an actual canon troll.
- Nor can they be related at all.
2) TYPING QUIRKS.
- Make it something readable at least. Keep it simple.
- Don't use the ones that are over used. Like replacing S with $.
- Be creative.
3) BLOOD COLORS.
- Be realistic guys and stay with the program. Don't make them have some stupid rainbow blood or something. That screams Mary-sue.
- Your troll may be a mutant blood. It is rare but it happens. So it's okay, just don't make them flaunt it. They will be culled.
- Black and White are not colors, they are shades and tints. So therefor they cannot be blood COLORS. (This includes grey/gray)
- Lime is a canon color, but lime bloods have gone extinct.
- Your trolls blood cannot change colors.