Sorryi've been quite inactive on the art, and in general. there is several reasons for this though, but i hope to be back into drawing soon.More Like This
-School has been eating away all my time, making me really stressed and irritable
-I've recently had an anon on a drama blog comment on how my art style looks wonky, so I'm currently working on fixing that.
-My birthday is tomorrow! i'e been stressed with arranging for friends to come over, etc. (i had to move it to friday)
I know these are not excuses, and I'm sorry.
three things memethank u indieroses B,)More Like This
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
let me pick the most embarrasing ones from my animasher times
- ZingyZangxlo (was this even right i dont remember omh)
THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
- ate spagetti
- sudden anxiety
- wasting my time
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- my hairflip-snaps are amazing
- ...hairflipping is my only talent
- i mean have you seen them (well probably not unless we talk on snapchat rofl)
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
- i stress too mucg because i procrastinate
- my body is not healthy which causes me to get sick alot
- im confused and cant live a day without coffeine
THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGIN:
- ...not sure about more
THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
- social situations / people in general
- people being angry or disappointed in me
- failure as that leads to
well shiti went from a 6 to a 3+ in englishMore Like This
((in norway our grading system goes from 1 to 6, with 6 being the best you can get))
english was the subject i thought would save me from failing this year
i guess i was mistaken
tbhi dont want to go to schoo,l bc im just a small indian kid whos Short and weak and sensitive andf my whole family is muslim and whenever i try to defend my family's religion those white kids Just. -___--__________________________-_ EnoughMore Like This
i feel bad i mean these kids and even the damn teachers i have--are mostly white and ?!!? Please educate your students on racial issues instead of jus t pretending that OH, this ISNT happening right now? there IS RACIAL TENSION. THIS IS HAPPENING.
tagged1. You must post these rules. okMore Like This
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal entry!
im gayi woke up at like 9 am this morningTittiesi just watxched like 8 episodes of parks and rec straight
1. If you got 3 wishes from a genie, what would they be?
more wishes, power to morph into Anything, remove my tities
2. How often do you shower?😎
every 2-3 days
3. Explain your clothing style!!
i wear comfortable male shhirts. look at me im so cool
4. Favorite band?
gorillaz probably, young the giant, keane
Holiday Card Project 2014More Like This
The deviantART #HolidayCardProject is back for its 8th year! With the goal of bringing a bit of holiday cheer to patients in the hospital during the holiday season, the Holiday Card Project connects artists from around the world, applying their tremendous artistic abilities to designing and creating uplifting holiday cards.
In 2013 alone, the Project received more than 5,000 cards sent in by more than 2,000 deviants from 60 different countries/political regions. Cards were then divvied up and distributed by deviantART members to local Los Angeles hospitals, with additional cards given to various hospitals in the U.S. and abroad for deviantART volunteers and hospital staff members to hand out to patients.
The idea behind the Holiday Card Project is simple: do something nice for others. However, if you're looking for even more incentive, every deviant who sends in a card will