30 Day Monster Girl Challenge List1. HarpyMore Like This
6. Spider Girl
7. Plant Girl
11. True Monster
13. Insect Girl
15. Dragon/Reptile Girl
21. Canine Girl
22. Feline Girl
24. Multiple Limbs
25. Favorite Monster Girl
26. Favorite Monster Girl Character
27. A Truly Gruesome Girl
28. A Group of Monster Girls Together
29. A Monster Girl and Her Significant Other
30. Celebrate Monster Girls!
Just so I don't forget. 83
100 Watcher CONTEST!!! :D (CLOSED)So im having a 100+ Watcher Contest for reaching this awesome acheivementMore Like This
- You have to have one of your oc's and turn it into human
- ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
- Can't be someone else's oc, has to be your own
- NO BASES
- NO TRACING
- Last but not least, BE CREATIVE!
(If you want to give out a prize to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, note me)
- Full colored, shaded, picture with background (from me)
- Non-animated Icon (from me)
- Chibi animal or human (from me)
- Colored Picture (from Rainbownerdsprinkels
- Collab with Me, and Rainbownerdsprinkels
- Sketchy headshot (from MistiGears)
- Feature on my page for 1 month
- Lineart that you can color and stuffies
- Free Custom Adoptable
- Colored, and Shaded Picture (from me)
- Non-animated Icon from Rainbownerdsprinkels
-Colored Picture (from Rainbownerdsprinkels
- Sketchy headshot (from MistiGears)
- Feature on my page for 2 weeks
- Free Custom Adoptab
Contest! Win 1650 points and more! [CLOSED]THE CONTEST IS CLOSED (finally)More Like This
To all the participants and donators!
I will comment the non commented entries soon! Just know that I saw them and that they count in the contest!
We (the judges) will announce the winners next week!
THANKS ALOT FOR PARTICIPATING!
ENTRIES ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED
Added more informations and better references! >w<
Added another better ref for Eyki! ;w;
Added a better hair ref for Arinaļ! <3
Added more prices! ^7^
Added more prices again! :3
YOU CAN KNOW DRAW A BOY IF YOU CAN'T DRAW GIRLS!
Added more refs for Kaellen! <3
Refunded 200 points from the original prices.
Added another character and more judges are participating! ^^/
Added more prices~
Finallyyyyyy a contest has arrived! :iconhontoplz: I couldn't wait to start so yeah. X3
Welcome to my contest! Here is the main rule, simple and clear:
Draw my OCs! <3
Group Mascot Contest -Closed-Edit 5; The contest is over! I will consult with the judges and pick the winners within the next few days!More Like This
Edit 4; A little over five more hours until the contest closes. If you plan on being a last minute entry, hurry!
Edit 3; The contest is ending soon! Please, if you plan to enter HURRY! Nothing will be excepted as of noon on the 30th.
Edit 2; We need more people to donate art prizes to the winners! Anyone can offer to donate prizes!
Edit 1; Deadline is set for May 30th.
It's time to get a new mascot for this group! So lets have a little contest to decide the new one!
If anyone wants to donate prizes to the winner, that would be lovely~
• Two entries per person
• Do NOT copy someone else's ideas
• You can use a lineart or make your own, I maybe making a lineart for it
• Keep it sparkle somehow!
• Don't trace or steal someone else's work or you'll be disqua
Why do Czechs love mushroom picking so muchHello,More Like This
maybe you remember a poll I had about two weeks ago and I asked you there about mushroom picking. And many of you were wondering why the hell should anyone do that
I'll tell you: It's simply fun.
Since we are able to walk, parents teach us how to recognize basic eatable mushrooms and which ones are dangerous. Mushroom pickers usually wake up early in the morning and go to the forest. They have baskets and knives. And then the fun starts: you have to walk around the forest, trying to find some places, where can be those little delicious creatures hidden.
In Sweden I was surprised: there was so much mushrooms, even big eatable ones and they were just growing there and noone was picking them!
You know, there are also competitions in mushroom picking: who picks the biggest amount of mushrooms, who finds the biggest mushroom, who finds the mushroom first, who finds the most valuable one, and you can really win some prizes! And in families, children and parents compete just f