- Nikon D70, Nikkor 28-80mm f/3.3-5.6G AF lens, +10 close up lens
- 2 lamps with incandescent 60 watt bulbs as light source
- Water droplet, branches/twigs, grass, painting for background & reflection
- Square crop, contrast & color adjustment, noise reduction, sharpening (PS CS)
- Yes, the color of the water droplet was adjusted; I created two layers of the droplet, applied a blue filter to one and a magenta filter to the other, and then decreased the opacity of each (to 25% I think), and erased the center of these layers so that only the edge of the droplet was affected; hence, the purplish hue.
Copyright © Malgorzata Krawczyk (aka Gosia)My photos are NOT stock images and may NOT be used in any way without expressed written permission.