Character Profile Form- ShortBasic StatisticsMore Like This
Socioeconomic level as a child:
Socioeconomic level as an adult:
Describe their dwelling/house:
Describe their bedroom:
Most important childhood event that still affects him/her:
Other memories/events that still affects him and why/how:
Past failures he would be embarrassed to have people know about and why:
Biggest role model:
Describe their smile:
How does he dress:
Are they generally balanced or clumsy?:
Describe their walk:
100technique meme list1. Draw an image, copy it three times and colour each differently/with different colours. Bonus!: use different media for each.More Like This
2. Draw something with a stereotypically feminine theme or style. (Flowers, pastel colours, beautiful subjects?)
3. Draw something with a stereotypically masculine theme or style. (Action, explosions, rough lines and angles?)
4. Draw something that is supposed to arouse positive emotion from the viewer (amusement, joy, sympathy). you can use both technique and the subject of the drawing to achieve this.
5. Draw something with no same colour used twice.
6. Draw a short comic of 3-7 panels.
7. Drawing using only two colours.
8. Do a drawing digitally, colouring it with three depths of shades and three depths of lighting.
9. Do a digital drawing in black and white.
10. Draw an imaginary object.
11. Digital. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
12. Traditional. Sketch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
13. Draw digitally