JUGGALETTE POEMBeing a JuggaletteMore Like This
I'm crazy and entertaining
Nowhere close to being gang related
I show you how I'm different
While reppin my hatchetman
Judged everyday by clones
I look for people who feel the same way
Sippin on my redpop and chillin
I am behind my homies 110%
Blastin my favorite band, Twiztid
Living underground, mainstream can blow me
Jamie Madrox my idol
I feel loved
Not trying to impress anyone
Just my own self, making a difference
Trying to make it in this darken world
Always keep doing what I do
Brush off the stress and haters
Push us down?
We rise above
Growing from the lotus pod
I feel like someone once more
Family has made me whole
I am one Juggalette of many
I rep the hatchet
For life, I live the underground style with no regrets
What is a juggalo juggaletteWhat is a juggalo/juggalette?More Like This
To all the juggalos and juggalettes, Im sorry but today people are "juggalos" for the wrong reasons. I am sending this out to tell you all that there a many people out there shaming our name and disgracing the family. Read this and you'll get what i mean
WHAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A JUGGALO/LETTE...
1) You are NOT a juggalo if the only reason you want to be is because its "cool"
2) You are NOT a juggalo if you call EVERY JUGGALO YOU meet a juggahoe
3) You are NOT a juggalo if you think you are more "down" because you have more shirts then someone else
4) You DO NOT have to do drugs to be down
5) Wearing your paint in public DOES NOT make you better than a juggalo who doesn't
6) You DO NOT have to flash your tits to be a juggalette
7) Getting good grades and caring about school DOES NOT make you a juggahoe
8) You DO NOT have to own a hatchetman charm to be more "juggalo" than someone else
9) You are ALLOWED to like other music and still be a juggalo
A Juggalette's wishLet me fall into sleepMore Like This
And dream of a Juggalo for me to keep
He'll steal my heart and breath away
And promise me he's here to stay.
His love be sure and and always true
For this dream there's nothing I won't do.
Cutter's LullabyLets go to sleep; Close our eyes,More Like This
And dream of broken butterflies
That tore their wings against a thorn.
We know the pain that they have borne.
Silver metal, shine so bright.
Scarlet blood that feels so right.
Dream of blood tickling down,
And wake up just before we drown.
The moonlights shining off our tears,
As we bleed out our own worst fears.
So tonight we start to cry,
And sing the Cutters lullaby
Hushabye, baby, youre almost dead.
You have no pulse and your pillow is red.
Youre family hates you and your friends let you bleed,
Sleep tight with a knife because thats all you need.
Rockabye baby, broken and scarred,
You didnt know life would be this hard.
Time to end the pain that you hid so well,
And down will come baby, straight back to hell.